PRAYER CIRCLE DURING THE FUNERAL TIME

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Michael's passing has touched so many of us all across the country and in other countries. Obviously we can't all be there in person, but we CAN be there in Spirit.

Michael's Funeral is to be Tuesday at 1 pm Eastern Time (US.) , 4 pm Pacific Time. Please adjust your own time frames accordingly.

It would be wonderful if all of us who could not be in Tennessee at that time would do something to honor Michael, a very special young man. Whether it is to say a Prayer, Light a Candle, Send off a Balloon, or Toss a Flower in a Creek.....whatever your heart tells you........

And if you are so inclined, let Marty, Jerry, and Dan know in a note or e-mail over the following days, how you spent that moment in memory of their son and brother.

Blessings to all,

MA (Maryann)

PS: It's been pointed out that I messed up on the time zones.......These are the correct ones: The times should read 1 pm Eastern Time, 12 Pm Central Time, 11 am Mountain Time and 10am Pacific Time. And I think in England it would be 8 am.

"What Earth has lost. Heaven has gained....."

Last edited by a moderator:
I truly think this is a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing, and I hope that others will take your idea into consideration.

Our hearts and prayers will remain with them now, then and always.
default_wub.png
:

Also if you can, light a candle.

Marty is always lighting one for others. It is a sacred jesture for some and I think Marty, Jerry and Dan would like to know there were hundreds of candles burning for Michael at the time of his services.

I too think this is a wonderful ideal for them. I will say a prayer for them during the funeral,

and light a candle as she does for others. I am also holding them in my prayers now, and

will continue long after the funeral, as they will need just as much then as now.

Vicky

Will be lighting a candle for Michael here.

JUST A NOTE.

1 pm Eastern is 10 am Pacific.

Robin

I lit my candle when I heard this tragic news and it will stay lit until he is laid to rest.

That is a wonderful idea...mine will be lit! They have been in my thoughts and prayers!

lisa

Marty, Dan & Jerry have been in my prayers since I first heard of this and I will make sure to be aware of the time on Tuesday and praying for ease for them.

Charlotte

That is a wonderful idea Maryann I will be at school but will still light a candle and remember them in prayer.

How thoughtful you are.

Bonnie

can someone please tell me what time this would be in ireland??? i think this is a lovley idea as so much of us would love to jump on a plane and hold her tight :no: its so very sad

What a wonderful idea. Marty and her family have been in my thoughts and prayers since I first heard of the accident. What a perfect way to keep Michaels memory alive by having all the forum members unite and lite a candle. I will be lighting mine. I just wish I could be at the funeral to give Marty a big hug from all of us. Corinne

I don't personally know Marty, and I didn't know Michael, however reading the messages on the forum

I do know that they are both loved. To loose someone in your family is a very difficult time in anyones

life and I know that Marty and her family must be overwhelmed by the support being given by all of

you. Someday I hope to hear more about Michael's life since I didn't have the honor of knowing him.

I do know that he must have been very special by what I have been reading.

I too will join in your prayer circle on Tuesday.

My heart goes out to Marty, her family, and all of you that have been affected by the passing of her

precious son.

Janet

Windemere Farm

Maryann, thanks for putting this together.

I work at a Sisters of Providence hospital and will be working Tuesday but plan to have a prayer session in the chapel with Sister Patricia and will light a candle for Michael.

That is such a special and wonderful idea and I will remember the time and say a special prayer.

I will be at work during the services, but I will light a candle that night and I think, as a tribute, I'll be extra nice to my animals....

play with the dog, brush the cat, give the bunny extra veggies and give the horses a special "dinner".

Latest posts

Back