Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!!! Rainsong, right here in Oregon, was my SS and I got my package today!!...She got me a package of Grand Champion Micro Minis (I have just the place for them, too)...a horse blanket throw (something to bring with me to those cold spring shows!) and she made me a horse pillow, which I think is really nice!! I am so happy with all of these gifts...thank you sooo much Charissa!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

I'll post pics when I get my digital camera I ordered for myself...lol (THAT should have been here today, too..
default_unsure.png
)

My SS recipient posted that she hasnt gotten hers yet....I PROMISE its on its way...
default_yes.gif

(btw, I forgot to put the card in it....duh!!! :DOH! )

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks RAPfrosty! I received my gift today! I ate the chocolate bar within seconds of opening the package! The pencils and journal are really cool too! Thanks a lot!

Makayla

Catching up on paper work from the storm that blew in the last few days & is gone NE of Oklahoma now.

Recieved a wonder group of Secret Stanta surprises from a mystery Person. HJF of Louisville Kentucky area.

Dad spent some time years ago at Fort Knox. Got a Tealight candle holder with light green base & horse shoes - Horses - & a pair of red stars in it. Red & green for holidays & horses for anytime usage. Peppermint treats for the minis. They sure like that peppermint for good deeds; especially "Handy". Then a beautiful candle sculture of two stallions racing through the water on bolders; pushing each other; of course. To pretty to ever light the candle.

Thanks so much to HJF of Kentucky: "The Blue Grass State"; an exciting horse place to be from!

Black Thunder Farms --- Oklahoma

Hope our sceret santa is as happy with ours as we are with this one we recieved.

Happy & Safe Holidays to ALL.

I am having computer trouble but finally am able to log on. Hope it dosen't give me more troubles! funny how hard life is without the web. I recieved my gifts from my Santa last week and couldn't let the world know until now. I am SO pleased with the horsey gifts. The candle smells wonderful and I love windchimes! My horse head hook is just perfect to hang the car keys on the kitchen wall. Easy to find now.
default_biggrin.png
Thankyou so much Santa Harrison in Heber Springs AR.

Wow!! I got my gift yesterday and my Secret Santa was really good to me. Thank you!! I love what I got. The scents are my favorites, it's almost like they knew what I liked
default_smile.png
I dont know who to thank though, package just said secret santa from their address in Oregon
default_smile.png
So thank you again!! and there was 2 candy canes, my daughter got one of them already
default_smile.png

IMG_2081.jpg

Yay!!! Rainsong, right here in Oregon, was my SS and I got my package today!!...She got me a package of Grand Champion Micro Minis (I have just the place for them, too)...a horse blanket throw (something to bring with me to those cold spring shows!) and she made me a horse pillow, which I think is really nice!! I am so happy with all of these gifts...thank you sooo much Charissa!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

I'll post pics when I get my digital camera I ordered for myself...lol (THAT should have been here today, too..
default_unsure.png
)

My SS recipient posted that she hasnt gotten hers yet....I PROMISE its on its way...
default_yes.gif

(btw, I forgot to put the card in it....duh!!! :DOH! )

WOW they move fast! I was so late shipping it- we had a heck of a time finding zippers for the pillow. There were supposed to be two pillows, but I royally messed up the sewing :DOH! So I'll try to send the other one out soon as I get more fabric and another zipper... Watch out Walmart, soon as the Christmas insanity is up, HERE I COME!

I was worried- it wasn't much, but I thought maybe you'd like it
default_smile.png
I couldn't resist the Micro Mini's... and then I saw you were having to sell ZZ, I almost didn't send them. Then I figured hey... you'd still have a herd of minis, even if they weren't real!

YAY! I'm thrilled you like it all!! Wish I'd had a chance to box it all up better o.o *sigh*

Mine has yet to arrive. Been watching the Post Office box and the street-side box like a hawk lately.
default_new_shocked.gif

I am having computer trouble but finally am able to log on. Hope it dosen't give me more troubles! funny how hard life is without the web. I recieved my gifts from my Santa last week and couldn't let the world know until now. I am SO pleased with the horsey gifts. The candle smells wonderful and I love windchimes! My horse head hook is just perfect to hang the car keys on the kitchen wall. Easy to find now. Thankyou so much Santa Harrison in Heber Springs AR.
I'm glad you liked your gifts! It was a lot of fun shopping for you!

Sure hope mine liked her gift and that it arrived in one piece. Part of it was fragile and I packed it very carefully but it took 8 days to get there Priority Mail
default_new_shocked.gif
usps.com says it was delivered on Dec. 11th.

Sedeh, you are more than welcome. I was scared that it wouldn't be enough, everyone seems to be getting lots of stuff. I personally love the chocolate version of the moonpies, but they also came in vanilla and bannana flavor too, as well as double decker versions. Now any southerner, travelling through or living here, can attest to the "See Rock City" barns and signs all over the entire southern region. There are even books with lots of photos published about them, they are a legacy. Sorry, I feel like I have to explain it so that it's not so dorky, plus it is useable I think, there is a "Check" door in the back.

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes too, much appreciated, feeling good so far.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! ! ! ! !

I was scared that it wouldn't be enough, everyone seems to be getting lots of stuff.
AWWWW, I sure hope nobody is feeling this way and TN Belle, when I read the post of the person who received your gift I thought "how totally creative and unique and wonderful"
default_biggrin.png
. The thought that went into your gift
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
. Please don't think this way and I hope nobody else as a SS feels this way!!!

It's been alot of fun to read this thread and see the
default_wub.png
and caring being sent out and received.

I am SS to a VERY special person on this forum and I am anxiously awaiting for her to get her gift. I am hoping that this STUPID storm didn't slow the parcel down because she should be getting it today BUT it could very well be tomorrow.

I am still waiting for my "surprise"
default_biggrin.png
but the wait is half of the fun, reminds me of being a kid again
default_yes.gif

WC MINIS- Glad you liked your gifts. I was hoping that the scents I picked to send would be ones that you approve...LOL Please enjoy them.

Have a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!!

I am so glad you got it I mailed it late due to my father in law passing away. Sorry about that. I am glad you liked everything. I made those homemade the blanket, bag holders, and scarf. I make and sell thebag holders they are so handy you can never have enough of them things......hehehehe.........my friend does the tarts and warmers. My house smells like creme brulee.........mmmmmmmm

I received my gift from my secret santa, Susan Stanley, aka "tinymitevillage" today. thank-you thank-you susan. I received a wonderful home made blanket with bears on--a beautiful print, a red print scarf and two cloth bags to put plastic bags in. I am always running out of room for my plastic bags so these will help. Also, a bag of treats for the horses and a tart warmer with four different scents of tarts. They made the box smell so good when I opened it. I can't wait to use it. It was great getting the gift and of course I couldn't wait to open it. thanks again Susan.

cyndia harris

I received my gift from Florida. Sorry I am not on my home computer so I do not have the name with me but she will know who it is. I got a set of horse dish towels and two horse pot holders. I love them and they look great in my kitchen......Thank you so much.......

All I can say is my Secret Santa was oh so Very Good to me!!!
default_wub.png

A Great Big Thank You to Joyce ( Joyenes ) of Pleasant View Miniatures!!!

I feel like I hit the jackpot
default_biggrin.png

First, there is a lovely horse & star ornament.

Then a wonderful and very useful book: 101 Veterinary Tips for Horse Owners, by Brielle Rosa. I have just begun to look through it.... and can already see it is an excellent reference - with lots of good information, practical and easy to understand.

And if that was not enough...... also included is a simply gorgeous block of etched glass with a horse inside. The block of glass is beautiful itself....... but the horse is so elegant. It seems to be 3-D..... and as you turn the glass, you can see the horse 360 degrees (from every angle). I am just simply awed by it!!

I have included a couple of pictures for all to see..... but I almost do not want to show them.
default_rolleyes.gif
These pictures do not even begin to show the Horse Etched Glass in its True Beauty. (But I think you can at least get an idea of how lovely it is.)

SS1.jpg
SS2.jpg

Again, Joyce..... let me say [SIZE=12pt]Thank You[/SIZE]..... and have a [SIZE=12pt]Very Merry Christmas!!!!![/SIZE]
Becky I'm so glad you liked your gift and that it arrived in one piece. Merry Christmas!! Joyce

Well I received my gift this morning. The lady at the post office said to me when I picked it up, it has bells in it. Well I had to open it of course. I wish to thank ANOKI, who owns the famous Moxie, for my gifts. The card was nice, inside it wished me a merry christmas and best wishes for 2008. Then at bottom it said, "Sorry a Moxie puppy was a bit out of budget."
default_biggrin.png
Anyway I received 2 mini halters, one red and one blue. This will make my hubby happy as his colour is blue. Mine is red. LOL. Then I got a book on painted horses. Very neat book, shows paintings on horse figurines, one was a zebra and painted on the zebra was little zebras. Well the bells were a wreath made out of leather died brown and green. The bells are all around the wreath. It is really neat. Thank you very much Kathryn(Anoki). Funny thing about this is I got her name last year.
default_biggrin.png

Well I received my gift this morning. The lady at the post office said to me when I picked it up, it has bells in it. Well I had to open it of course. I wish to thank ANOKI, who owns the famous Moxie, for my gifts. The card was nice, inside it wished me a merry christmas and best wishes for 2008. Then at bottom it said, "Sorry a Moxie puppy was a bit out of budget."
default_biggrin.png
Anyway I received 2 mini halters, one red and one blue. This will make my hubby happy as his colour is blue. Mine is red. LOL. Then I got a book on painted horses. Very neat book, shows paintings on horse figurines, one was a zebra and painted on the zebra was little zebras. Well the bells were a wreath made out of leather died brown and green. The bells are all around the wreath. It is really neat. Thank you very much Kathryn(Anoki). Funny thing about this is I got her name last year.
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Glad it got there!! And glad you liked it!! The wreath is part of my Christmas gift line, and I always get compliments on it when people see it!!!
default_smile.png

Still waiting for mine to arrive....but that is half the fun!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
I got my "card" in the mail telling me I have a parcel to pick-up
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
. :DOH! I won't be able to get to the post office till Wednesday
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
because I am not coming directly home tomorrow night, going out for dinner so the post office will be closed by the time I get home and it's not open when I leave for work, sooooooo "patience Danielle, patience",
default_yes.gif
I feel like a kid again. So to my SS I will be posting on Wednesday evening, after I pick up the parcel and OPEN IT. I am NOT waiting till Christmas to open it, lol.
default_saludando.gif

I was scared that it wouldn't be enough, everyone seems to be getting lots of stuff.
AWWWW, I sure hope nobody is feeling this way and TN Belle, when I read the post of the person who received your gift I thought "how totally creative and unique and wonderful"
default_biggrin.png
. The thought that went into your gift
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
. Please don't think this way and I hope nobody else as a SS feels this way!!!

It's been alot of fun to read this thread and see the
default_wub.png
and caring being sent out and received.
Ditto to what Danielle said! For me the true "value" of our Secret Santa gift is that it takes our forum out of "cyber space" and makes us a real forum family. I enjoy learning about both the person I'm sending too and the person I receive from. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Thank you Leeside aka Kim

My winter survival kit came in very handy. The ice storm left us without power to 7 days.

Happy Holidays, to you and your family.

Judy

Latest posts

Back