Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting kind of worried about my SS gift...I sent it out Dec. 10, and the PO gave me a five-day window.

default_unsure.png

Hoping she got it and has just been too busy to post.

Liz

I'm with you Liz, I sent mine out on the 7th and my giftee hasn't posted that she got it. I sent it without being able to track it :DOH! If she doesn't get it I will send her something else.

Leslie

I tracked mine, said it was delivered but the person never posted....

Mine hasn't come either even though I know it was sent long ago. I do have a package at the post office though, just can't get it until tomorrow or Saturday.

Oh gosh.. I got such a beaitiful gift from Danielle!! She send me lots of her smelly home-made soaps, a cute santa dish and a smelly scented bear that I had to put up high so my dog Jordy does not het it.. My whole room smells soooo nice!! A few other trinkets too!! Thank you sooo very much Danielle.. I just love my gifts that were made by you..
default_wub.png
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_wub.png

Oh almost forgot - a little horse that looks like the LB Logo horse - Ghost Buster!!
My dear Mary Lou
default_saludando.gif

You are most welcome.
default_yes.gif
. I was so very thrilled to receive your name so I could play SS to you
default_aktion033.gif
I am glad you liked the soaps and sea salt bars.... you can sit in the tub and soak to your heart's content. Put on some soft music, surround yourself with candles and enjoy, especially when the weather is "COLD" out.

I am glad you liked the "smelly scented bear" (room freshner)
default_new_shocked.gif
but I am wondering if I put the wrong "critter" in your box, I thought I put a "horse", lol, with a sweater that says "Queen". When I found the sweater to put on him I thought it was very appropriate since you are the "Queen of lilbeginnings" and we are so very thankful for all you do for us members here
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Oh did you find the "trinkets" "Interesting"????
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
. We won't go there, ROFL. Maybe you can have some of "Interesting" hot chocolate while soaking in the bathtub
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

Mary Lou, from you lilbeginnings family, we wish you and your family warm wishes and prayers during this holiday season!!!! (GROUP HUG)
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_cheers.gif

To "REO", THANK YOU THANK YOU for organizing another wonderful year of "Secret Santa". You truly are an angel
default_hypocrite.gif

I picked up my parcel at the post office last night and intend on opening tonight!!! Will post later tonight.

I received the most beautiful Glass Penguin Christmas ornaments from REO/Robin! They are simply beautiful -- 3 of them - 2 singles and 1 pair --- will post a picture later this weekend when we have the tree up to display them.

Thank you Robin for your thoughtfulness. I can't believe you remembered that we collect those!!

You are the very best!

Merry Christmas and thank you for all the wonderful things you do for us on Lil Beginnings -- Foal Count, Secret Santa and much much more including the Treasure hunt (you did a lot of work with Mary Lou on that).

You are always working behind the scenes like a little ELF. What would we do without you?

Thank you!

JJay

I am also very concerned that my package has not made it to its destination. Our Youth SS got hers in 3 days, and they were mailed on the 3rd or 4th of Dec. Boy, I hope it gets there soon!!

My wonderful Secret Santa certainly did her homework and went above and beyond! First came 2 packages - one with a plastic Leafy Seadragon (one of my favorite critters in the world) and one that had these adorable little plush angels of two of my other most favorite critters - a horse and a frog (and the horse is in purple, no less!)

secret%20santa.jpg

Then a package from Australia! With a way-cool documentary DVD avout SeaDragons!
default_new_shocked.gif

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou
default_saludando.gif

Yay!!! mine arrived!! mine arrived!!! hee hee My secret santa was Nootka!!
default_biggrin.png
So you KNOW I got items all made in the good ole US of A!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Love them all!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

You're very welcome Angela. Sorry it was so late, but.......... Will watch for those pictures.

Tiff, I'm being a good girl and still haven't opened mine. But I did hang the stockings with the gifts still in them. Every time I walk past them I give 'em a little shake. LOL

This is my first year participating in this and I know there has been a lot of bad weather all accross the country so I understand the delays, however I did want to let my SS know that I haven't recieved my gift yet.

Can't Wait!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MINILOVER27!!!! I love my gifts!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_thumbup.gif
Angie you did a great job of gift picking...as you know my horses get lots of treats, and purple and gold are my stable colors! :D

In my box I got:

A wonderful 10' purple lead rope!

a bottle of MTG to help my horse's hair look their best for the 2008 show season!

Some hand cream to help with winter chapping

A big plastic candy cane filled with apple horse treats

A bag of peppermint horse treats

A hoof pick

Thank you again, and the horse gang says "THANKS" too!

AlladdinCard2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still anxiously awaiting......(Oh Ooops, I do really mean patiently waiting)....... I still haven't gotten anything....... I told my husband I must have been a very bad girl this year.
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

I do know that the weather has been horrific all over, so I do understand if something was sent & it

just hasn't made it here yet. Besides half the fun is the anticipation of waiting, right?...it makes it last

all the much longer.
default_wink.png

Thanks; Love_Casper
default_smile.png

Wee Man LOVES The Snowman treat he took the hugest bite haha I wa so mad at him
default_smile.png

Love ht eCute shirt to thanks Girly
default_wub.png

I got my gift today! My camera dosen't work right now so no pics. I recieved the cutest Noahs Ark wooden bird house and a painted pony tree ornement and a chocolate reindeer
default_488.gif
Thank you so much to my ss L. Porter I love it all!!!!!!

I GO MINE
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
I GOT MINE
default_risa8.gif

Thanks to Linda from AR. I have not opened the beautiful purple present yet, waiting until Christmas but did open the other two. I can't wait to make the Chicken soup and the mild pepper jelly will be wonderful also.

Thank you so much. This is always so much fun. Thanks REO for making it happen again this year.

I'm glad your things got to you. Sorry you had to wait so long, but wanted to wait closer to Christmas.

You wanted something from my home state, so I thought chicken soup would be good to make on one of these cold nites we've been having. The jelly is also from Arkansas. I hope you enjoy your other gift.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

HELLO,,,I got mine,,,,,WAS waiting till xmas,,,,,,but ent ahead and opened it,,,,,,thanks so much<<<<She must have known I love to be outdoors<<<The wind chimes are very pretty,,,cant wait till it gets warms,,,,hurry<<<
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Received my gift last week and with the forum down this past weekend got busy and forgot to post. My Secret Santa was Jody Hoch. Received a beautiful horse coffee mug, which my husband took over, treats for the horses and a beautiful fresh linen scented candle which I love. Thanks Jody and have a good christmas. Cindy

I got my gift today! My camera dosen't work right now so no pics. I recieved the cutest Noahs Ark wooden bird house and a painted pony tree ornement and a chocolate reindeer
default_488.gif
Thank you so much to my ss L. Porter I love it all!!!!!!
I'm glad you finally got the package
default_aktion033.gif
I was getting really worried. And i'm glad you like everything.

P.S. It's Post not Porter
default_smile.png

Leslie

Latest posts

Back