Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunquest - I am so glad that your box arrived safely and that you like everything. I had alot of fun shopping. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!!

Shelley - My apologies for not posting right away that your gifts arrived. I just started back to work full time and it is a huge adjustment for me. Your gifts were actually the first to go under our tree. I am waiting to open them and will post pics as soon as I do. I did open the card and have it displayed. Hope you have a great holiday!! Thank you very much!!!!!!

Thanks Reo for organizing the exchange!

kareng
You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy them!

Happy Holidays!

Shelley

I want to put Yellerroseintx at ease. I received your wonderful gift yesterday.
default_new_shocked.gif
You could not have pick a better gift if you knew me personally!! Really!! I haven't got a picture yet but will add one later today.

What I received was a very soft fleece throw, I'm just addicted to these. Just ask anyone.
default_rolleyes.gif

A really nice wall hanging of a country decor moose with three matching ornaments.Already have them hanging!!
default_biggrin.png

Cell phone holders which were quickly taken by my family..
default_wacko.png

And the very best DARK CHOCOLATE LINDT TRUFFLES. They are mine all mine!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Joyce

I've received my gift! Thank you very much Appymini!

I received my gift, last Tuesday actually, and I don't even have the words to explain to any of you how much it means to me. My Secret Santa was Robin O. a.k.a. REO. Robin made me a Christmas stocking, ALL by hand, out of felt. It took her three weeks to make it, and I can surely understand why!! I will take pictures for all of you to see it, but trust me the work and love that went into that stocking is beyond explanation!! It has an angel(which I collect) on it and two beautiful horses. Robin designed and made this for me, every piece by hand.... It is just AMAZING!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH, ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!! I just love it! I am going to try to find a shadow box frame to put it in so that nothing ever happens to it. It will never be folded, just as you asked, and I will cherish it forever. Thank you so much for knowing me so well and being my friend. My stocking is one of the most beautiful gifts I have ever received and I am not sure there are words to say that express my gratitude and awe. THANK YOU
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Merry Christmas to all!! I miss you all so much, my computer is junk and I haven't been in touch with anyone like I'd like to be. Take Care and know that you'll all be in my thoughts and prayers this Christmas.

HUGS & Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Jodi

Aw Jodi
default_wub.png
It was my pleasure to make it for someone as special as you. Did you see one is a palomino in honor of your boy?

Merry Christmas!

Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh!
default_aktion033.gif

I got my present several days ago, but just opened it today! It's awesome!!
default_new_shocked.gif
So thoughtful, so nicely wrapped!
default_wub.png
My Secret Santa is Kat (aka Black Pearl on the forum)! And she got me jewelry making supplies! Yippee!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

And she wrapped each and every item and put beautiful bows on them! Here are a couple of pics:

dsc_0278.jpg

dsc_0279.jpg

The pics aren't the best, but what I got was a beading board, a great organizer for beads and findings with a ton of compartments, 5 different sets of beads, and a bunch of findings!

Happy beading to me!!
default_new_multi.gif

Thanks Kat! Very thoughtful, very much appreciatated!
default_wub.png

Getting a little worried as I sent my gift out to my S.S. on Nov 30th according to my receipt and no reply yet nor is it listed here..shouldn't take that long to get the the West coast.

Maxine

THANK YOU, LEWELLA! I got a pair of cute little wire and bead dragonfly ornaments in neon green and pink and a retired Breyergallery porcelain Shetland Pony:

7175232975_2.jpg

THANK YOU, LEWELLA! I got a pair of cute little wire and bead dragonfly ornaments in neon green and pink and a retired Breyergallery porcelain Shetland Pony:

7175232975_2.jpg
You're Welcome! Glad you liked it.
default_aktion033.gif

Still waiting for the Secret Santa to arrive here in Texas.
default_biggrin.png

HJF glad you liked the pillows and the photo albulm.

Carlene

Last edited by a moderator:
Yellerroseintx

I am glad you enjoyed the chocolate covered pretzels. A friend sells them to raise money for the American Cancer Society. So they helped me out getting them for you and l helped them out raising some money. So good all around.
default_aktion033.gif

I am happy you liked everything.

Deb

I got my SS package!!! I will try not to open it!!\

Thanks so much! Who ever sent it to me!!!

Thanks so much to Rodies Mini Ranch!! I got not only the Salt Water Taffy but a really cute mini window decal and a gift certificate for a polar fleece mini blanket made by Down the Mountain minis!! I cannot wait to order...any chance they have a website?

Thanks so much SS...I LOVED all my gifts!!

I got mine on Saturday! It was a horse statue with an american flag blanket!
default_wub.png
How fitting, my husband is in the military! Also 2 adorable ornaments that are now on my tree! I took a pic, but I'm having issues downloading from my camera.

Thank you so much Tapestry Minis!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

I got mine today. I got a polar fleece neck warmer, a lime green and pruple lead rope, 2 pens lime green and purple, a cute finger towel, and a green christmas ornament. Thanks you Cyndia from Pond Lake Miniatures. I want to know if you made the neck warmer? Let me know. I'll try to get a picture of them and post them.

Christy

Hi Christy, i am glad you received the package. I did make the neck warmer. I really like them in the winter. I wear mine all the time as I don't like getting my chin cold.

cyndia

My most humble thanks goes to Russ I have already PM'd him. He has done way more than he should have in addition to the first box which I already shared with all of you he sent a second one with all sorts of wonderful things. A tote and an umbrella for show days, a thermometer and a stethoscope for our mares who are pregnant, Socks and gloves for the cold winters here, A wonderful light up snowman made by a friend of his, An information packet about his state that I cant wait to read and also a magnet from his state, a cinnamon candle in a lovely little crock, a tiny reindeer for my collection, a beautiful Santa with the history of Santa for my collection and best of all an Iowa rock yes thats right an Iowa rock with two snomen painted on it the rock is almost heart shaped. I have told him in my note just how thankful I am that he was chosen as my Santa and want to ask Robin if I can have dibs on him for another year. lol He is just the best Santa ever and I've had wonderful ones in the past.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! My Secret Santa is Donna Phillips aka Picasso!! You could not have done better!!!! I needed a calender really bad! And the pillow is perfect!!(already claimed by my son though!
default_wub.png
) I'm soooooooo happy!!!!!!

Here are a couple of pics! And the chocolate fudge assortment is wonderful!!! This is just a small sample I put on a plate for pictures, there is ALOT more!!!!! That butterscotch one on the outer edge is to die for!!!!

1028.jpg

1029.jpg

1030.jpg

Donna....Thank you!

I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

Leya

Latest posts

Back