Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today
default_aktion033.gif
with nice pretty pink words saying DO NOT OPEN TILL CHRISTMAS! :DOH!

Thanks a bunch [SIZE=14pt]TWISTER[/SIZE], been into the shortbread cookies already. Oh so good.

Soap and dish love the smell, , orange chocolate ( that will be open next ),

horse tree ornament & the Video Workshop with Larry Parnell..
default_saludando.gif

XmaspresentfromTwister.jpg

Well I have had a hard day (ripping out flooring in the new house), but a good day (beautiful hardwood underneath), and I came out to the farm for a break only to find my Secret Santa gifts had arrived!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Oh boy!!! I must have been better than I thought, because my Secret Santa really outdid themselves.

The first box contained five hardcover novels, all by authors I haven't read before, so I am very excited to crack those open.

The second box contained two more wrapped boxes, one with a beautiful handmade lead rope with our farm colors. And I mean beautiful. I don't even want to use it! It also had a handmade fleece neck warmer, which is going to come in handy...well, right now. The other wrapped box had a seasonal hand towel, some cute stationery, and mint M&M's (at which I actually applauded). The wrapping was so nice I felt bad for my own Secret Santa and the lumpy, tape covered packages I sent.

So thank you justjinx of Pondlake Stables!! Your gifts were the highlight of a very long day!
default_aktion033.gif
I'll try to get a nice picture up later for everyone to ooh and aah over.
default_wub.png

I am waiting anxiously....oops....I mean patiently.....still haven't gotten my ss gift yet, but I keep checking daily.......
default_wink.png

Nita, you are very welcome and so glad you like everything. I tried to put alot of IOWA in those boxes.
default_aktion033.gif

I had alot of fun sharing christmas with you in Maine!
default_smile.png
Merry Christmas a much happiness in the New Year!

This part is to my secret santa.....Lisa. I was having such a good day .....the last wrapped gift you sent me was just begging for me to open it. Sooooo I did!

THANK YOU LISA!!! I got a beautiful, hunter green Kensington halter/show bag!
default_aktion033.gif
I never dreamed in a million years that I would get a a Hamilton halter and a halter bag. You treated me so well Lisa, I thank you! I am very greatful and overwhelmed. This forum is so wonderful. I will be placing my show halters in my very first ever show halter bag!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm gonna take this as a good sign for showing for me in 2008.....thanks to you Lisa.
default_wub.png
I will carry my show halter bag with me to shows with alot of pride knowing you chose it for me....and the hamilton halter too!

Lisa, I hope you read this, I posted several pages back when I opened the first gift. I THANK YOU for everything you sent me and the goodies too......I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Sure hope to meet you one day Lisa and thank you in person! Russ

Peggy,

Yippee I got mine today. Needless to say my Grandchildren and I immediately opened it. I absolutely Love Love Love everything in it. I got the most gorgeous 4 by 5 1/2 foot wall hanging I think that is what it is. what I will use it for anyway. It is really silky material and has a herd of horses on it. It is so beautiful Also a book by Jean Glasgow entitled Now Do You Believe mini - mini. I've already read 3 stories in it. Very enjoyable reading. A snow globe with a rearing horse in it. So pretty. A "Rangers" beanie horse (Texas Rangers). A christmas stocking to hang for Santa to fill (I've been good other than opening my present too early. Really I have. LOL) And last but not least a key chain strap that says "I love my horse" with a silver horse on the end that appears to be also a bottle opener. I like everything so much, couldn't have asked for anything better. I just love to be surprised. Thank you so much Peggy (cedar_ridge_tx)

Peggy,

I am praying for you that your tumor can be taken care of. What a horrible thing to have happen. I will be thinking of you daily until we hear from you, please keep us posted as you can. The power of prayer can go a long way as several members on here have found out. So many bad things have happened this last year. Hoping and praying for the best for you. Merry Christmas, Peggy ((((((((HUGS ,
default_wub.png
&
default_cheekkiss.gif
))))))))

Bonnie

I am rewriting part of this post. It mistakenly looks like I have the brain tumor. I deleted it. I was trying to quote cedar_ridge_tx, who has the tumor. She is my Secret Santa. Praying for Peggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing here yet......however I do have a card from the post office to pick up a package there. Maybe maybe maybe it will be from my Secret Santa....
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I sent mine out a week ago today.........sorry to my SS that they have not received it yet.....hopefully any-day now.......
default_luck.gif

Russ - I am so glad that you liked your stuff. I could not believe it when I got your wish list - it was just too funny that you wanted items from Ozark. I even called REo and asked if she cheated and gave you to me - she said no (I wonder still). You could not have been easier to get for. Thanks for all of the good wishes. The best to you and your family also. Sorry I have not responded earlier - this is our busiest time of year.

Merry Christmas, LisaB - Ozark

To my Secret Santa - I got your box today. I have not opened it. Can I open the box or should I wait for Christmas - I am actually one of those people that can wait (I love Christmas Morning). Thank You !!!!

LisaB

My package came today!
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you Secret Santa, Maxine! ("MInx"?) She suggested I wait until Christmas to open it so I will do that.
default_laugh.png
default_drool5.gif

By the way, I'm originally from Michigan. I grew up outside of Detroit (Dearborn) and usually get back there a couple of times a year.

(I haven't heard that my person got her gift yet. I sent it last Tuesday afternoon from California.)

Heart K I'm your santa and I am so happy you got it
default_smile.png
You may open it if you cannot wait!

And then YAY!!!!!!!!! Today was the day I have been waiting for. THANKS A MILLION SUSAN ( srpwildrose)...I loved EVERYTHING! I got a beautiful tree ornament thats in silver, 5 honeydew melon candles that I just love, 1 red lead rope, a stunning horse iron thing and a super duper warm red,grey,white and black blanket that will def. be used now and during the show season. I opened the box and I cried when I saw the Iron horse. Susan, was it by accident that it looks just like a picture I have of my stallion Blue in his first Liberty Class that he won? Its very touching I must say. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

SSgifts001.jpg

SSgifts002.jpg

Blue's picture from Liberty..I think its almsot identical
default_smile.png

Libertyedit.jpg

SSgifts003.jpg

Sorry if these are so big...THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN SUSAN!!!

I havent gotton mine yet~~~

I had sent my gift out December 1st and they said it should be arriving in 1-2 days!~ But my ss hasn't posted yet???

Tiffany, I am so glad you enjoyed everything! I had so much fun buying and making items for you! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

P.S. I did cheat thought, as cyndia made the neck warmer!

Well, mine got mailed out today, headed up to the northwest part of the country, sorry again for the delay, but health and driving issues delayed me. It was sent priority, so it should be there in three or so days and is a nice size box, can't miss it. It's not much, but I hope you will enjoy it.

I also got a pleasant surprise yesterday too, my gift arrived, FROM IRELAND!!!!

THANK YOU SHANE!!!!!
default_wink.png

I got all kinds of goodies, so many to list. A wonderful card with gorgeous horses on it. I got some beautiful doilies with shamrocks embroidered on them (my farm name will be Shamrock Glade Farms) and a couple of pendants with real four leaf clovers in them and even a packet of shamrock seeds, how cool. I also got two necklaces with wooden beads and a little stuffed Christmas Eeyore and an Eeyore scarf (I love disney and my donkey too). I LOVE IT ALL!!! Sorry I don't have pictures to share, but believe me, she couldn't have done much better than that!!! I love Irish and celtic stuff so much, thank you ROKO-REO for matching us up!!!
default_aktion033.gif

YAHOO, Glad my SS gift was received by Prestige Minis.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Took along time to get there, but so glad you liked everything.

YAHOO #2 I also received my SS gift.............from Masako Evans aka White Socks Minis.................

124_2426.jpg

Adorable polor bear soft card, some lip palm(always needed), a cute key chain and the

Horse Savy Day Planner.......
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
.........I wanted this sooo bad...you must have been able to read my mind clear up there in Canada.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.

Merry Christmas

I got my Secret Santa gift!!!
default_biggrin.png

My Secret Santa was SilverDollar, and she got me a lot.

She gave me a southern California Equestrian Newspaper, a California magazine called "Riding", some assorted Ghirardelli Chocolates (which are my favorite by the way!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
How did you know?), some Newman's Own dog treats, and Mrs. Pastures cookies for my horses, a bookmark, some pretty horse socks, a Pug changepurse, and a really pretty horse necklace with blue beads (how did you know blue was my favorite color?).

Thank you so much Rebecca, I really enjoy them!!!

Sorry that I don't have any pictures because I am at college right now and I don't have a camera. I will try and take pictures this weekend (But the chocolates may be gone he he!
default_biggrin.png
)

My SS was Sheri Hill.And what ever so lovely gifts from her.So nicely hand made.
default_yes.gif
And we are just doing our bathroom.And picked a grey color to use.And we couldn`t figure if we should use yellow or green with it. So yellow it is.
default_wub.png
And a cute card.Thank you so much.
gift002.jpg

I got mine!!
default_aktion033.gif
backwoods nanny was my SS and it was like she knew me! I got a great homemade fleece blanket with horses, of course, on it. I've been saying I need a warm blanket to snuggle in. I got a booklight that attaches to your book and you just don't know how much my husband will appreciate that when we're camping! I also got 4 great books and a cool Maine keychain! Thank you so much!!!

I will post pictures as soon as possible.

I got my present today!! Thank you to my SS Nigel. I love the stuffed horse, and my minis with love the treats, and grooming tools, Thanks a bunch!

Emily
default_biggrin.png

Yeah, my SS gift came today.

Thank you Linda aka FRED: I LOVE IT!!!

Especially the candy(do they sell over the internet?): how did you know I have a sweet tooth?!

I have to stop myself from eating everything, it's all so good.
default_laugh.png

Otherwise I wont be able to take a picture tomorrow. (no batteries right now)

My husband and I tasted a little of everything: the gingerbread thingies are our favorit.

Trust me: you have made friends for life!
default_wub.png

Also loved your letter, it's a nice way of getting to know each other a little bit.

Thank you for the bear and little horse: I love stuffed animals.

It's almost as if you had a little bird telling you what I like.
default_wink.png

And we will put the calender and mug to good use, they are beautiful.

you made my week, thanks

Patricia

[SIZE=18pt]IT ARRIVED TODAY!!!![/SIZE]

Thank you Mona!!! I love everything!!!!!

Mona sent a painted pony ornament (pointsettia horse), a Canada Totem engraved on a semi-precious stone called Inukshuk, beautiful horse notes with pictures of Mona's horses and 2 of the cutest little boys. Also, there was a mini horse calendar. I love the calendar and now DH says I have no excuse for not knowing the date...... It will be well used!!!

Mona, thank you! I had been looking at the painted pony ornaments and decided to wait until after Christmas. That was the exact one I had been looking at...
default_smile.png

[SIZE=18pt]Merry Christmas Mona!!!!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back