Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I walked in the house after bowling today and as soon as i walked in i seen a box on the counter and i new what it was. my secret santa was Tina Ross or AKA Punky and i absolutely loved it. i got a t-shirt with a big horse and baby on it and it is so cute and i got a sweatshirt with 2 horse heads on it. my mom has already informed me that she is gonna steal it and i got a box of chocolates. thank you so much tina i love all of it and i hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year same goes for everybody else on the forum.

Thankyou

Brittanie

Alyx your Santa is Fancy.

I've been here behind the scenes emailing asking people to post if they got their gift.

I know it's a worry not to know if a pkg got there safe or not.

PLEASE post as soon as you get your gift to put your Santa's mind at ease.

Lots of nice goodies so far!
default_aktion033.gif

Robin, yours was one of the first things I got after the huge storm hit us. It just came at a great time. We haven't even gotten our tree, yet, and we normally get it the first weekend of Dec. at the latest. I have it sitting under two HUGE poinsettias right now. My husband peeked, but he didn't tell me what's in it.

I may open it soon. I don't know if I can wait.....
default_rolleyes.gif

I am so excited to see what's in there!!!

I mail mine Monday to my SS assignee. I am so sorry it's late. I have had it ready since last week, and intended to get it out before then. I should have sent it when I thought about it, and then that storm came in here.

Still, I am sure it will be there before Christmas.

Liz

Liz, didn't you open the brown paper? Go ahead! There are 3 wrapped gifts inside. Much nicer to look at than brown paper! I still say the biggest of the 3 should be opened now. But that's just me LOL!

default_biggrin.png

Haven't received mind yet but I know it will be great. Reading everyones posts of their gifts all sound just wonderful. I especially like seeing the ones with pictures, some great shoppers.

Merry Christmas All

I got my Secret Sant Gift!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

It is from Norman, Oklahoma!
default_biggrin.png

My secret Santa put on the Box NO PEEKING!
default_biggrin.png

& DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
default_biggrin.png

THANKS SECRET SANTA!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

I will post pictures of my gift on Christmas Day for everyone!
default_biggrin.png

This is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Jeri

Hmmmmm, I sent my package out on Monday using Purolator, but haven't seen a post that my person received it. Hopefully she has, and will like what I put in there.

This is fun, and hopefully we can keep doning this for many years to come.

Flame/Vicki
default_xreiter.gif

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif

I got my package in the mail, or should I say my husband picked up from the post office box for me and it was sitting on the counter for me.

Thank YOU SO MUCH,,, "My Daddys Jag"
default_aktion033.gif
default_thumbup.gif

I just love the book Equine Emergency Bible. I took a quick look at it and it will come in very handy.

I also love the Santa mugs with the hot cocoa mix, flavored coffee and bag of mini marshmallows. You really know how I need those right now with all of the snow ( I say it is just to early for snow) but I always say that even in Feb
default_biggrin.png

I wanted to let you know everything got here in great shape.

Thanks again

Deb -- Aggravation Acres

default_sad.png
First off I'd like to start by saying I had the worlds worst night. I left the house Friday morning at 10am and didn't pull back in to my house until 3;30 am Saturday morning. I had made a horse trip for a friend of mine to get his new horse, it was a 900 mile round trip. I almost wrecked my truck not once but twice! No worries, my son, the horse, and I all made it home safe. By the end of the trip I was so tired the lines of the road had started waving etc...

To my surprise when I got home there was a small box waiting for me. I got all excited because I knew my gift had arrived! Let me tell you after a night like that, it couldn't have made it to me at a better time.

I”m thrilled to say I finally got those number holders that go on the sides of the cart! I have wanted some of those for a very very long time. Also in the box was a Cow Pie, oops sorry it was the Original Cow Pie! (no she didn't send me what your thinking lol, its candy)!! Also one cute Christmas tree ornament. (by the way I needed some of those, I don't have anything but lights on my tree).

So a big thank you to Kira 98, good timing girl!
default_aktion033.gif

Still nothing here, but my package went out priority today. They told me it would arrive in MO in 2 - 3 days.

I GOT MY GIFTS
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Thank you so much Steffanie (MiniHoofBeats) I love everything. She got me a cute horsey magnet, horsey/cowboy coasters and a soap making kit!!!

At the Post Office today I saw that I had something that was to big to fit into my mail box, I thought it might be my papers i've been waiting for from AMHR but nope, it was a box that said welding products on it. I thought now what has William gone and bought (he does welding)? Then I saw my name on it and I knew!!

There's no way I could wait until Christmas so I opened it as soon as I got home with it.

Thanks again Steffanie, happy holidays!!!!

Leslie

My gift went out today for my giftee.
Leslie,

I'm so glad you got your gifts! I hope you didn't already go out and buy your own soap making kit LOL! It was a little more than I thought it would be, but I just had to throw in a couple other items I found while out shopping that I thought you would like! I hope you have fun trying out soap making and let us know how it goes!!!

Still nothing here...
default_sad.png
I can't wait I got a package in the mail today with no return address and I could have sworn it was my SS gift...I opened it up only to find it was from my dad with baby clothes and formula. I am way tooo anxious!!!

Sunquest - I am so glad that your box arrived safely and that you like everything. I had alot of fun shopping. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!!

Shelley - My apologies for not posting right away that your gifts arrived. I just started back to work full time and it is a huge adjustment for me. Your gifts were actually the first to go under our tree. I am waiting to open them and will post pics as soon as I do. I did open the card and have it displayed. Hope you have a great holiday!! Thank you very much!!!!!!

Thanks Reo for organizing the exchange!

kareng

My Secret Santa gift arrived today from Kuelqhs.

I received a basket with a variety of horse treats, chocolate bars (I love chocolate!), a mouse pad and a really neat tack/coat hook made from horse shoes.

Thank you so much Deni! The gifts are beautiful.
default_biggrin.png

Kim

Mine came today!
default_aktion033.gif
It is from Christy Hayden Casnos Minis.

I haven't opened it yet, I'm trying to be good and wait for Christmas.

Thank you

Its here its here I got mine today and there was no waiting here. My gift was from Russ and Thank you sooo much Russ. You would have loved watching me get into the box for starters Russ or the post office loves tough tape then when I got inside it was packed REALLY well. I got candy canes and tick tack the candy canes will be shared with the horses Russ also sent me two products from his state of Iowa Soybean oil and honey and a wonderful container of Italian chocolate. Thank you so very much Chocolate always goes well here maybe too well sometimes. We cant wait to try the soybean oil and honey on homemade biscuits should be wonderful. Again many thanks I will PM you once we have tried the soybean oil.

My Secret Santa gift arrived today from Kuelqhs.

I received a basket with a variety of horse treats, chocolate bars (I love chocolate!), a mouse pad and a really neat tack/coat hook made from horse shoes.

Thank you so much Deni! The gifts are beautiful.
default_biggrin.png

Kim

Kim,

You are very welcome! I stayed with my parents the whole month of November doing barrel racing, so I had dad help me weld up the horseshoe hanger for you. Usually I do leather work for gifts but since I wasn't home, I did the best I could. As far as the mouse pad, let me know how you like that, I've never seen one like that before. Oh and I forgot to put the horseshoe nails in there so you can hang your hooks, if you would like me to send you some let me know and I'll drop them in the mail.

Glad you like your stuff. Oh and all those flavors of horse treats have been Mini tested and approved!!

Marry Christmas

Kira 98, where did you get that Cow Pie at, it was AWESOME!! I want another! LOL

Nita, so glad you liked it but there were 2 boxes mailed....
default_yes.gif
there should be a big box coming real soon....I mailed them the same day and got tracking numbers. That bigger box has your real christmas gift.
default_wink.png
So look for it and yeah lots of tape and probally a hernia cause this bigger box was heavy.
default_yes.gif

Glad you liked the food stuff...thought it'd be fun for you to try some Iowa products. Let me know when that other box comes.....I am kinda worried they didn't come together.

P.S. The candy canes are cinnamon flavor.

Last edited by a moderator:
CyndiM- I hope you like them. You can open them when ever you want to. I still haven't gotten mine yet, but it's also 2 weeks away from Christmas.

Christy

Thank you Deb at AGGRAVATION ACRES!!!!! I couldn't wait so I had to open..sorry
default_wub.png
I just loved every yummy morsall..and I wore my new horsey socks today....we ate all the chocolate covered pretzels (they were sooooo good).got beautiful equine note cards too!! Thanks again and do have a wonderful Christmas
default_yes.gif

IMG_0067.jpg

my SS has been delivered but no post as of yet...hope she liked it...

Back