Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting Cindy, I was worried that the PO delivered to the wrong place!

I had a hard time packing that mug, I may have to go back and get one for myself!

I am so pleased you like the chimes. It was on MAJOR sale, it was originally 70.00. I really should have gotton on for me, and I might just do that.

Have a very merry Christmas. Next year, I will remember to put in a card!! :DOH!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I received mine and opened it with my grandaughter's help last night and Makayla latched on to them pretty fast let me tell you. To my secret Santa Karen Malcor-Chapman from KpM Honeypony Miniatures all the way from Norco, Califonia to me in the Great White North
default_wub.png
. I received a dark bay, flaxen mane and tail, plush miniature horse that is now, to Makayla's protest, sitting in my front hall on my Christmas entrance table along with the second miniature horse Karen sent me who is just like my JAGGER
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
, a bay pinto.

Thank you Karen and I wish you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas. I was ss to Karen a few years ago
default_yes.gif
and we have miniatures and arabians in common. Give all your furbabies a hug from me as well.

default_saludando.gif

YAY!!! I got my gifts......and I absolutely LOVE them!!

Thank you sooooo much from Julie Baer, Baer Creek Mini Farm.

It was touch and go, after I got the tracking # from Robin, I tracked the package and UPS said they put it on my porch.....hah, not.........apparently they are sick of the season already they hid my package behind my huge trash can & recycle can....... go figure...not on the porch, but way back by my garage.

Oh well, atleast I found it...and let me tell you the package was wrapped so beautifully I didn't want to open it!! But I did...tee hee hee..

Inside, I got a gorgeous glass pedestal with candles and decorative rocks, it is going to look super as my centerpiece.

Also a beautiful horsehead wind chime....thank you so much....my Mom loved windchimes and horses, so it's another connection to her memory......I will cherish it!!

Also, Lindt chocolate truffles....and you know I am loving those, chocolate, how can ya go wrong?

Anyway, sorry to put extra stress on Julie and Reo.....I should have known to be looking behind things to find the package....good ole UPS.....
default_biggrin.png

Happy Holidays Julie....thank you so much again....I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!

Valerie

PS: Sorry I can't post pics of the gifts because I don't know how to use hubby's fancy camera......
default_wacko.png

YAY!!! My Secret Santa gift just arrived and I totally couldn't wait to open it =) (it's close enough to Christmas, right? lol).

My Secret Santa is Rachel, forum name "Rachel" and what a wonderful surprise! She included a really nice christmas card, and enclosed was a paper with a paragraph that shared a little about her and her horses, and she included a picture of herself, her favorite mare, and the mares foal! It was so wonderful getting to "meet" you Rachel! (p.s. if you ever want to TRADE homes let me know...you want to move to WI? I am trying to get out! lol!)

First I opened a cute small box and enclosed was a beautiful leopard appaloosa toy horse (my favorite pattern!), and a beautiful shot glass with horses all around it! Then I opened a "heavy" package and found a bag of apple horse treats! My little ones are going to love you for those! And I saved the biggest one for last...a beautiful horse throw blanket! I love it all, thank you!
default_wub.png

Thank you SO much Rachel! Merry Christmas!

My wonderful Secret Santa certainly did her homework and went above and beyond! First came 2 packages - one with a plastic Leafy Seadragon (one of my favorite critters in the world) and one that had these adorable little plush angels of two of my other most favorite critters - a horse and a frog (and the horse is in purple, no less!)

secret%20santa.jpg

Then a package from Australia! With a way-cool documentary DVD avout SeaDragons!
default_new_shocked.gif

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou
default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

You are most very, very welcome !!!

It was so scarry watching and wating to see if you got it !

I had so much fun trying to find things to cover your 'favorites' list

and even more fun trying to get them to you !!!

You have one more package coming so please keep an eye out for it.

(It is coming directly from me here in Ontario Canada)

God Bless and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Debbie

MoonShadow Minis

Mine came too! Thank you to Michael King, BWMINIS.

I got a Panera bread insulated coffee cup (I always need those, I keep losing them), aka grownup sippy cup, Breyer holiday fillies tree ornaments for our non existent Christmas tree. Hey, I live on a Christmas tree farm, you would think we would have one by now!

Also, a great smelling candle, always love those, and some nickermakers for the horses. They LOVE those!

Thank you so much, I will enjoy them all!

default_new_shocked.gif
Holy cow Steffanie that got there fast! I just put it in the mail Wed. afternoon!

I am so glad you like everything. This was the first year I wrote a letter and sent pictures but I thought it might be nice to receive. I know I would like to know some about my SS. You are so very welcome! I hope you have a great Christmas!

P.S. - Despite the fact I sent you a shot glass and packaged it all in a Bud box, I really am not a lush haha.
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

HELLO TO ALL OF YOU!!! I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE STUMBLED UPON THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE AND ALL YOU SECRET SANTAS. AT THIS TIME OF YEAR THINGS CAN GET A LITTLE OVERWHELMING, EVEN FOR ME!

I RECEIVED SOME WONDERFUL LETTERS FROM ALL OF YOU HERE AND I THOUGHT I SHOULD PERSONALLY DROP IN TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH I MAY BE A LITTLE LATE I PROMISE THAT ROBIN (REO) WILL BE GETTING SOMETHING EXTRA THIS YEAR FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD ELF TO OLD SANTA.

DEAR ROBIN (REO), YOU HAVE MANY ADMIRERS ON THIS SITE AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING THE HEAD ELF FOR ME AND BRINGING JOY AND THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT TO THE "FAMILY" YOU HAVE HERE. PERHAPS NEXT YEAR YOU WOULD WANT TO COME TO THE NORTH POLE AND HELP ME! I SURE COULD USE THE ADDED HELP, HOHOHO.

WELL I BEST GET BACK TO WORK, WON'T BE LONG NOW AND I WILL BE STOPPING BY EACH OF YOUR HOMES REAL SOON.

SO REMEMBER,
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

You better watch out, you better not cry.

Better not pout, I'm telling you why:

Santa Claus is coming to town!

He's making a list, and checking it twice;

He's gonna find out who's naughty and nice.

He knows when you are sleeping,

He knows when you're awake,

He knows if you've been bad or good,

So be good for goodness sake!

Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry.

Better not pout, I'm telling you why:

default_saludando.gif
FOR NOW! SEE YOU ALL REAL SOON!

[SIZE=14pt]I love you Santa![/SIZE]
default_wub.png

I have already gotten many blessings and gifts. My heart is full of love and warmth for some very special people. I am so happy to get to do this for my forum family each year and I really look forward to it!

We are down to the wire and there's only 12 more people left needing to get their gifts! Only 12 out of 145!

You are all awesome!! I'm NOT GOING TO STOP until we get our 100% gifts gotten again this year!

[SIZE=24pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS![/SIZE]

Hey, Robin, we could not do this without you....thank you for all the enjoyment and all the hours you put into this. You ARE Santa!!

Liz

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I received mine and opened it with my grandaughter's help last night and Makayla latched on to them pretty fast let me tell you. To my secret Santa Karen Malcor-Chapman from KpM Honeypony Miniatures all the way from Norco, Califonia to me in the Great White North
default_wub.png
. I received a dark bay, flaxen mane and tail, plush miniature horse that is now, to Makayla's protest, sitting in my front hall on my Christmas entrance table along with the second miniature horse Karen sent me who is just like my JAGGER
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
, a bay pinto.

Thank you Karen and I wish you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas. I was ss to Karen a few years ago
default_yes.gif
and we have miniatures and arabians in common. Give all your furbabies a hug from me as well.

default_saludando.gif

You're welcome! The Webkinz horse is an Arabian! And there's a game online you can play with it (and your granddaughter, too) - I'm hooked on my webkinz!
default_rolleyes.gif

OOOOOHHH< I want to open my gift. This is killing me lol. I'm happy that everyone has received such nice gifts. Thanks so much Reo. This has been a fantastic year, and a huge undertaking. Thanks so much for doing it.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

You are most very, very welcome !!!

It was so scarry watching and wating to see if you got it !

I had so much fun trying to find things to cover your 'favorites' list

and even more fun trying to get them to you !!!

You have one more package coming so please keep an eye out for it.

(It is coming directly from me here in Ontario Canada)

God Bless and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Debbie

MoonShadow Minis
It came last night! Pretty purple toe socks and slippers for my cold little tootsies! Thanks so much for all the fun, Debbie!

You're welcome! The Webkinz horse is an Arabian! And there's a game online you can play with it (and your granddaughter, too) - I'm hooked on my webkinz!
default_rolleyes.gif
Well now I know why I fell in love with it so fast (arabian). I am certainly in
default_wub.png
with this breed!!!! Thanks Karen, I will go and check it out with my grandaughter
default_yes.gif
. I also love the Webkinz critters, since I started making these "smelly critters". I used one to make one for a little girl, the pink poodle one and it is so sweet looking, almost didn't want to part with it, ROFL.

Merry Christmas
default_saludando.gif
!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to personally apologize to my SS. These past few weeks have been rough and I havent had a chance to send it out and still probably won't until after Christmas.

I am sorry

Got mine today!!
default_yes.gif
default_new_multi.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH Critr Sitr!! My gift came all the way from North Carolina and my Secret Santa sent me the BEST present! A way cool lunge line with leather stopper, a M&M canister in my favorite color RED! and an adorable stuffed Christmas Moose holding more chocolates! As you can tell in the pix, the m&m packages are pretty flat...cuz they were hit immediately
default_rolleyes.gif
Thank you so much. Can't wait to try out my new lunge line. Thank you again, and may you and yours have a most blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
default_cheekkiss.gif

SecretSantagifts.jpg

I havent recieved mine yet, but to be honest i had all the joy just buying for my person TN BELLE ,

i know that anyone gettting me would have had a lot of postage to pay

its enough for me to just be here everyday

so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and REO thank you so very much for everything you and the moderators have done to make this place so special!!!

Lynda

I spoke too son because I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so very very much Va Lynda Black!

of Black Thunder Farm

i was having such a crappy day , id just finished my christmas shopping for the tenth time lol

and sat down aching from head to toe, and there was a knock at the door,

well there stood a postman with a huge box and he had a broken arm, {so i guess hed brought someone else a late gift lol}

anyhow i jsut grabbed it and ran into the kitchen

in the box was loads of carefully placed paper and wrapping

and the first thing i saw was a t-shirt, made in Stillwater oklahoma it was a ESKIMO JOES !! very funny picture on the front,i will were this constantly its a great fit

next was a shedder for the horses this willbe soooo very handy for me come show season as we dont get ANYTHING mini here

then a blade for washing, and a Eskimo Joes mug, just what i needed i love my own mug, so thanks for that!

when i got to the bottom, w2as a couple of catalogues from the AHMA club which will be brilliant to read over the holidays

im sure ive left something out,

THANKYOU so VERY VERY MUCH to my clever secret santa.......... VA LYNDA BLACK!!!!!
default_wub.png

and REO thank you very much for pairing us up {sorry about the postage}

im sitting now havinga cuppa out of my new mug ahhhh and wearing my new t-shirt lol hubbbys looking funnnily at me loooking very content compared to this morning lol

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Latest posts

Back