Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a knock at the door and there she was !!!

our mail lady and she had a box in her hand with my name on it !!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

SecretSantagiftLB2007004.jpg

Thank you so much to my secret santa Shawntelle !!!

The angel is so beautiful and she is called "Angel of Freedom"

When I see her I think of the wonderful gift my minis are to me.

And the towels are so cute and soft too !!

They are already in the bathroom !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL !!!!

Thank you so much for all those who work so hard to give us this special place

to come together and share our love, sorrows, knowledge, and joys these amazing

little animals give us.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Debbie

aka Doobie

MoonShadow Minis

Thornloe Ontario

I'm sorry Jaime. Your Santa said she won't send it til after Xmas.
default_sad.png

I'm sorry this happened. I know you can't get on line very often but I hope you will let me know as soon as you DO get a gift from your Secret Santa. I NEED to know that.

Robin

I'm sorry Jaime. Your Santa said she won't send it til after Xmas.
default_sad.png

I'm sorry this happened. I know you can't get on line very often but I hope you will let me know as soon as you DO get a gift from your Secret Santa. I NEED to know that.

Robin

I will most certainly let you know when it gets here. Thank you Robin.

Merry Christmas everyone!

default_biggrin.png
I recieved my package yesterday on Christmas Eve. What a great treat!! My secret Santa sent me a beautiful red and green lead line. I love it. Very festive!! I also got two snowman ornaments which go perfect with my holiday decor. Some very tasty Wisconsin chedder and cowpies. I can't wait to nibble on the chocolate horse shoe. Its too pretty to eat wrapped in gold foil. My two little ones loved the mini ponies and the horse decoration. My five year old daughter wants that little horse in her room.

Thankyou very much Ashley. I hope you have a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas.

Ok, I opened the last two presents in my gift (REO was my secret santa), and I got a beautiful, stained-glass dragonfly for my window!!!

Also a dragonfly pin that's really sparkly. I LOVE THEM. Thank you, Robin, for coordinating all of this, for the gift and for making each and every one of us feel wonderful.

YOU ROCK!

Merry Christmas....

Liz

I was good and open my final gift from Linda in AR on Christmas. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I got my Miniature Mares, Past and Present book. I'm already started studying it.

Thanks Again Secret Santa.
default_aktion033.gif

I am so thrilled with my secret santa gift. It is a photo album on a horsie picture frame. My husband even likes it!!

Thanks so much to my secret santa, Dot, from Montana

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

My secret Santa - Sheryl - thinks she's SO funny!! She sent me the lovely partially finished paint by number, and $2, with a little note. Remember - PAYBACK!

So the next day I received a nice gift - a cute shirt, a shelf sitter horse, and some mints and candles. But you may notice I didn't post until now. It was funny getting notes from her asking if I had gotten something else.

DON'T MESS WITH THE MASTER!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Thanks Sheryl, I really love everything!!

My secret Santa - Sheryl - thinks she's SO funny!! She sent me the lovely partially finished paint by number, and $2, with a little note. Remember - PAYBACK!

So the next day I received a nice gift - a cute shirt, a shelf sitter horse, and some mints and candles. But you may notice I didn't post until now. It was funny getting notes from her asking if I had gotten something else.

default_new_shocked.gif

default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
Ahhhh, payback...can't wait to see the results of that!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well I might'a been the last to open my SS gifts, but they were great. There was a bag of treats, a hoof pick, vet wrap, a brush, comb and curry for the horses; and for me there was a pair of warm boot socks and a tin of butter cookies. Oh shoot, almost forgot my favorite thing....a patriotic horse plaque. Tiffany musta used a stocking stretcher to get all those goodies in the 2 Christmas stockings. Thanks Tiff!!!

pix026.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif

I got you and you know it! And BTW, there was $3.00 in that first box not $2.00.

And like I told you, I asked you if you had gotten another package because I forgot to take your address to the post office with me when I mailed your "real" gift. I wasn't sure if I had gotten your address right or not.

Master.........ppfftt, please. I RULE!

Merry Christmas to all, and thank you soooooooooooooooooo much Relic my secret Santa. I opened my gift and inside was the most beautiful horse statue, it is large, and looks like it has been carved out of a piece of wood, but it is ceramic, I'll have to figure out how to post a picture so you can all see it. Also in the package was a red halter for my little guy. Again, thanks so mch, I love it. Can ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO POST PICS????

Vicki

default_new_shocked.gif

I got you and you know it! And BTW, there was $3.00 in that first box not $2.00.

And like I told you, I asked you if you had gotten another package because I forgot to take your address to the post office with me when I mailed your "real" gift. I wasn't sure if I had gotten your address right or not.

You DID get her Sheryl, believe me!!!

I told her all along it must be you.
default_wink.png

Shelley

I finally got to open my gifts at 8 PM last night!

And let me tell you, I was SPOILED!
default_wub.png

It's better that you see for yourself so I'll be back to post pics soon!
default_aktion033.gif

And we're SO close to being done! Only 6 still need to get their gifts! They were mailed late and hopefully they arrive SOON. I'm sorry to those that did not get their gifts on time. That is why we have the Dec 1st dead line to mail them. And we were so close to having 100% by Christmas! Good job everyone!

default_new_shocked.gif

You DID get her Sheryl, believe me!!!

I told her all along it must be you.
default_wink.png

Shelley

LOL Shelley. That's good to know.
default_aktion033.gif

OK - you got me. Now I get to GET you!!
default_rolleyes.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Thanks again to REO for putting up with all of this!

Hey Dana,

Maybe you should bring Shelley down for dinner so I can hear all about how I got you.
default_laugh.png

Oh and for those of you wondering what's going on.

I was Dana's (Ruffian) Secret Santa. I first sent her a gag gift which was a paint by numbers set, half painted. It has four horses on it.
default_biggrin.png
Anyway, I sent her the "portrait of her horses" unfinished as I ran out of time, blah, blah, blah. Had my mom write the letter so Dana wouldn't recognize my handwriting.
default_biggrin.png
I included $3.00 with the gag gift so Dana could go out and purchase herself some paints to finish her portrait, as you cannot ship paints via USPS.
default_laugh.png

I waited a week and sent her real Secret Santa gift which contained her cinnamon candles, a horse, the new cinnamon Altoids (heard they're HOT), and a nice horse shirt. I forgot to take her address with me when I went to the PO so when last Friday & Saturday came around and she hadn't posted she received her real gift I started to worry that I had mailed it accidently to someone else.
default_unsure.png
So I asked her in an e-mail if she had received a package lately. She replied nope. lol

So anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I GOT MINE! I GOT MINE!

It got to the post office on Christmas Eve but we had been there early in the morning before it arrived. What a nice surprise to get it today even though Christmas is technically over. I want to say a great big thank you to my SS Karen aka 1isnotenough!

I got a pretty little package with many gifts inside - 8 in all! I got a cute card, a Canadian horse magazine, bumper sticker, earrings, magnet (so cute), ornament, socks, a curry, and a great blue lead rope so nice and small just perfect for the minis! Thank you so much Karen. I love it! JJ, Scooter, Ziggy, Libby, Dolly and Roxy thank you too
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]I just opened my gifts (I was out of town for Christmas). I got the best! I had to try out the candle...[/SIZE]

HPIM0041.jpg

Back