Post Receipt of your Secret Santa gifts here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From SANTA MARY LOU:

I got a big box! There were back copies of the Showcase magazine, a nice basket, a lead rope, 2 glittered pencils, a nice journal book, a glass ball lamp from Poland, a brass rocking horse candle holder and lovely smelling lotion! Thank you Mary Lou!
default_wub.png

ml.jpg

And from SANTA JANE (Rabbitsfizz)

I posted earlier about what fun I had opening the box and all the little wrapped goodies it had! I finally opened them and there was a unicorn, 2 little bears, dragonfly pin, 2 collector spoons, and many, many ornaments! But the grandest thing is an artists rendition of my Lotto! I LOVE it! Thank you SO much Jane!

rf2.jpg

A close up!

website1014001.jpg

Thank you all for a wonderful year of the Secret Santa!

Only 5 more people left to "get" and I'll be SO happy!
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Everyone!

Here is the pictures of my Secret Santa Gifts!
default_yes.gif
THANK YOU DAVIE!!

Our 2 dogs & 1 cat as well as myself LOVED THE GIFTS !

Max (German Shepard), Molly( Our Rescue) & Kitty (Our Cat) Thank You for their "treats"
default_biggrin.png

SECRETSANTGIFTS-1.jpg

For Myself I LOVED THE HUGE BLANKET & THE GLASS HORSE!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!
default_wub.png

Here is a photo of the Blanket with the Gifts. This blanket is just HUGE & HEAVY! It will be used ALOT for these Wisconsin winters since I like cuddling with a blanket.
default_yes.gif

SECRETSANTAGIFTS-3.jpg

The Glass Horse is BEAUTIFUL!! I have a lighted little revolving stand to put it on too! So it will be despayed in my house!
default_biggrin.png

The photo do not do this Horse justice either! It is GORGOUS!!
default_wub.png

SECRETSANTAGIFT-2.jpg

Here is the NICE card Davie sent along as well!!

SECRETSANTACARD.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVIE!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

I had a great time participating in the LB Forum's Secret Santa program this year and will do so again next year!!!
default_yes.gif
THANKS REO for organizing this! It is ALOT of fun!
default_biggrin.png

Now if my huge box of gifts I sent to my family on the 18th would get to them in CA I would be much happier!!
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
:DOH! So much for UPS getting this there on time!!! My $100. shipping fees went out the window! GRR!
default_no.gif

Oh well! HOPE EVERYONE HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS !
default_yes.gif

Jeri

Hi Kim

Your welcome and you are welcome to open it although I think your kids will bug you when you do
default_smile.png

HEY I had nothing to do with the weather. I am STAYING home and working this weekend. BUT hold tight just in case. Last weekend was not a picnic.
default_unsure.png

Happy Holidays!!!![/b] and who knows maybe someday we can meet. I will be going thru Virginia to NC in Feb I think to take a horse to the trainers and hoping for good weather.
default_wacko.png
I love my gifts. I got a gorgeous candy canister with a mare and foal on it and a really pretty picture frame with a horse on it as well. (Will add a picture a little later).

Look me up when you come through Virginia.
default_smile.png
Hopefully, the weather will be good for you. Our weather is so strange right now.

Thanks again....
default_smile.png

Kim

You are so welcome Jeri

Could not leave out Max, Molly and Kitty as Little Man, the Min Pin and my cats Mr Blue and Lilly would not hear of it.

So glad you like the blanket as I also love a nice blanket to wrap up in and read. I'm so glad you like the horse. I just loved it.

The SS gift exchange is so much fun. Thanks again REO for another wonderful year.

default_biggrin.png
My gifts arrived today, seems like we had a second Christmas
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
My secret santa was Lisa, thank you Lisa for the wonderful gifts, how did you know I am a tea drinker in a big way
default_yes.gif

I loved unwrapping all the gifts, there were 10 all individually wrapped with the sweetest card, it had a golden retriever on the front
default_yes.gif
So I got 4 nice mugs, a tin of tea infuser teabags of various kinds, a box with a tea infuser to make the tea in, a bag of hot chocolate(English Toffee), a bag of treats for the dogs, a container of 3 tennis balls that squeak, Torch has already absconded with one lol, a stained glass ornament and a neat pair of gloves and socks that show the pressure points to rub on your feet and hands to affect various parts of the body, they are really, really cool. Thank you again Lisa and here are pics of my gifts:

DSC01693.jpg

DSC01692.jpg

I was good and open my final gift from Linda in AR on Christmas. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I got my Miniature Mares, Past and Present book. I'm already started studying it.

Thanks Again Secret Santa.
default_aktion033.gif

Davie, I'm so glad you liked it. I was hoping you hadn't already gotten it for yourself or from someone else. Enjoy it, it looked real interesting. Happy Holidays Davie ........................

Just so you know I already started on next year so look out! Then I will add personal stuff when the names come out. Didn't mean to start yet but it just happened that way.

Maxine

To my secret santa, Karen,
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
, you have created a MONSTER!
default_biggrin.png
My grandaughter and I are having a blast with our "arabian" webkinz
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
, so much so I just got off line placing an order through Chapters for 4 more of them, ROFLMAO. Thank you again for the gifts, these are absolutely adorable
default_aktion033.gif
. I ordered the pink poodle, Makayla wanted that one, I order the Tree Frog (that ones is for me), I ordered the Reindeer (that one we can fight about) and the white terrier (for Makayla)
default_wink.png

We only have 3 people left that I need to hear from that they got their gifts and WHOO HOO!!! I'll be done!

It has been another fun year! I'm already looking forward to the next one!!!

default_aktion033.gif

eek, i so forgot to post ! i posted i got it, but i got a beautiful horse blanket with two horses on it a mother and her foal, i got a green halter, and a brush, thank you so much countrygirl!!!!!!!!

I hope my person liked what they got. I had fun shopping for it, anyway.
default_biggrin.png

Hope everybody has a great New Year!!

Shelley

Hope my person did too! and I really hope it all arrived in one piece as most of it was fragile. Packed it carefully but you never know what happens in transit. Happy New Year!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Well Robin, nearly a week has passed since your last post...any updates to report? Hopefully the 3 you are waiting on is now ZERO!!!
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We are down to 2!
default_aktion033.gif

I've been working on this the whole time (yeah bugging people LOL)

One gal said she mailed it from TX to CO on Dec 27th. I have not yet heard from Feather1414 that she got it yet. She said she doesn't have much computer access right now. But she knows I'm waiting to hear!

And I found out yesterday that the last Santa just mailed out the gift to her person January 4th. It's going from down here to Canada so that will take a while!!

I'm not going to give up on that 100%!! That 100% is my reward!!

I must have it!!
default_drool5.gif

So far this has been the smoothest year I've ever had doing this, and I want to thank you all for that!!!

We are down to 2!
default_aktion033.gif

I've been working on this the whole time (yeah bugging people LOL)

One gal said she mailed it from TX to CO on Dec 27th. I have not yet heard from Feather1414 that she got it yet. She said she doesn't have much computer access right now. But she knows I'm waiting to hear!

And I found out yesterday that the last Santa just mailed out the gift to her person January 4th. It's going from down here to Canada so that will take a while!!

I'm not going to give up on that 100%!! That 100% is my reward!!

I must have it!!
default_drool5.gif

So far this has been the smoothest year I've ever had doing this, and I want to thank you all for that!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Robin!
default_luck.gif
I just don't understand why people sign up if they are not willing to follow the rules. There is a December 1 deadline specifically for this reason, so why these gifts are being mailed AFTER Christmas is beyond me! :DOH! It really makes it unfair to their recipients.
default_no.gif
Of course there can be some leeway, that is why we set Dec. 1, but mailing AFTER Christmas??
default_wacko.png

Guess maybe next year we'll have to implement even stricter rules, that if gifts are not received by Christmas, and are postmarked that they were not sent by a specific date, then the sender cannot participate in the future.

Thanks for doing a great job Robin!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Mine arrived!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Jacqulyn Thank you so much I love the Monatnna shooter candles, The comb and vet wraps will definatelly be used.

Thank You Happy Holidays

Tiffany

102_3232.jpg

I got mine and wear it just about every day!

I just love it!

Bonnie

Yup Mona!

*Pant* Gasp* Drool*

I........MUST..........HAVE.........IT!!!

I've been in contact with that Santa as recent as yesterday.

It's gonna happen! I can almost taste it!
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif

We are ---><---- this close to getting 100% without having to use the Elves!

default_aktion033.gif
AGAIN!
default_aktion033.gif

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Come on last Santa!!! You can do it!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back