POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angie, this was a light year. There are 78.

28 more still to "Get" in 8 more mail days.

Mine should get her's soon. I had to wait until i had the money (I just got a job and Im the grunt lol) and I had to find the right thing.

To say the least I found the PERFECT items and splurged! It should be there about Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thank you White Tails Minis - aka Marlene! Got it yesterday, left it for, oh, about 2 seconds, and opened it! What neat gifts - a beautiful thermometers with horse heads on the top, a wall hanging of an angel and friends (love it), and a Wacky Wakers alarm clock that N E IG H S S S S to wake me up. It is sooo cute!

Plus she included a yearly planner with beautiful horses photos that will be perfect for my stewarding. Although I really hate to write in it.

Oh = almost forgot - because they're already gone - she included some "Sixers" chocolate. Love them!! that would be why they are already gone.
default_biggrin.png

Thank you so very much and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

You're so very welcome! I"m glad you liked everything. I fell in love with the planner since it had all the special indexed sections to record vaccines, farrier, wormer and such - all the pertinent records all in one handy book. I wanted one for myself until I was reminded it wouldn't hold all of the horses here so I'd need two books. LOL

I thought the clock would be useful in the barn for when you needed an alarm reminder but also thought when you had a power failure it would come in handy (I'm assuming its wind up or battery?)

I'm glad you liked the other items as well - I had fun picking everything out - right down to the horsey wrapping paper LOL !

I'm glad everything arrived safe and sound - have a fabulous holiday and know I'll be thinking of you
default_saludando.gif

**On another note - Robins email asked each of us to post so I"ll add here that I have not yet received a SS gift. Not worried or fretting as we have plenty of mail time left - I'll be sure to post as soon as it arrives so my SS (or Robin) doesn't worry

No idea if my recipient got her presents yet.

I think I might have forgotten to put my forum name in/on the box.

It was shipped out priority so it should be there on time.

Thank you REO for all the good work. I really want to do this again next year, it is so much fun!

Just so REO knows....mine went out....and it had better get there next week sometime....they promised me the best they could, but couldn't guarantee due to the border crossing!!

It is well on it's way though!

~kathryn

I got a surprize today! Not my Secret Santa gift,

but a lovely gift from Liz Visser/appymini my SS recipient. THANK YOU LIZ!
default_aktion033.gif

I love the beautiful horsey stationary and the yummy twizzlers !

i got confermation my recipient gotit but I forgot toput my name in it andtellher it was from me
default_wacko.png
I hope she post soon

mine went out today should be there by tuesday/wensday... i hope she LOVES IT! lol

still have not recived mine tho LOL i paitently wait.. every day the mail man drives toward my house, my heart races!

Hi, I am going to be good with this one but wanted to post that I recieved a gift from Massachusettes( did I spell that right) today. No name on the outside of the box tho, so I hope that you know who you are, and thank you for being my secret santa!!
default_biggrin.png

Wow Tammy!! Thank you!! My Secret Santa(Tammy Breckenridge) did AWSOME!!!! She totally spoiled me!! I LOVE everything!!

She gave me a sweet smelling peach candle, super cute horsie sox, a cute penguin mug, homemede horsie treats prepared by "The Peach State Miniature Horse Club"(very cool!),A pretty little bag/tote, Bath and Body lotion(velvet tuber rose is my ABSOULT favorite
default_thumbup.gif
great guess!), a very fun and funky hat(I LOVE IT! It's perfect!) and 2 beautiful pieces of fabric( I was just looking at those colors in the fabric store!)! And alot of it came in a cute sparkle snow man box! You totally out did your self.. Thank you!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

029.jpg

030-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

I wanted to add that my hubby laughed at me for wearing the hat all morning! But I had to.. it was so soft and pretty!
default_wub.png
I did however have to take it off. I had a Christmas party at my sons school so I had to "do" my hair! LOL! I was tempted to wear it all day!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
*squueeeeee* Im so glad you like it! I had so much fun shopping for you! I loved that hat so much I bought myself one in a different color scheme.

Tammy

Went to post office today and asked when parcel should be there as I sent it a week ago they said should be there by the 19th as I sent it airmail.

Mine went out in the mail today sorry it is so late getting out had to wait on funds to send it. I hope that my SS Loves everything that I sent now I just sit and wait to hear how they like it. It should be there by Tuesday wensday at the latest.
default_yes.gif

I GOT MINE
default_risa8.gif
I GOT MINE
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
I must have been good -- it does not look like a sack of coal. Mine came from Wisconsion. I'm going to try and be good and wait till closer to Chirstmas. Just wanted to let my Santa know it arrived.

Will post again when I open it.

Getting a bit worried about my package to my person...I sent it priority mail on Dec. 7th. Deb's package made it to her person and was sent at the same time.
default_unsure.png

001-3.jpg

got mine to day.

a beautiful blanket in my favorite color! looks hand made and is pretty big. thanks can always use more blankets
default_smile.png

and some yummy wisconsin cheese in the shape of the state wisconson no doubt!

and some little candies.

thanks to mooselmjash i adore everything

My Secret Santa parcel still hadn't arrived at my post office when I checked on Friday evening, but fingers crossed that something will be there some time this week. I am actually looking forward to getting 2 Secret Santa parcels! An Australian forum that I am a member of is having a SS too.
default_biggrin.png

Linda, I got my package but I am being a good girl. I don't know what is going on with my computer but it is not posting that I got it.
default_sad.png
I will post pictures once I open it. I definitely got it though
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back