POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you White Tails Minis - aka Marlene! Got it yesterday, left it for, oh, about 2 seconds, and opened it! What neat gifts - a beautiful thermometers with horse heads on the top, a wall hanging of an angel and friends (love it), and a Wacky Wakers alarm clock that N E IG H S S S S to wake me up. It is sooo cute!

Plus she included a yearly planner with beautiful horses photos that will be perfect for my stewarding. Although I really hate to write in it.

Oh = almost forgot - because they're already gone - she included some "Sixers" chocolate. Love them!! that would be why they are already gone.
default_biggrin.png

Thank you so very much and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hi Nikki (Frosted Pines Mini)

I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful presents. I was going to wait until Christmas however hubby had a different idea and had to open it right away. Mickey and Mouse look so handsome in their brand new halters. They got to model them for the barefoot trimmers on Sunday and I must say that the boys were strutting their stuff and showing off their new look. They did tell me that they would share some of their apple treats with their big horse friends Barney and Freedom as well as Chuck the Cow and Goatie McGoat also got a little taste as well. They however are going to wait until Christmas morning to have their Stud Muffin Christmas Treat. I am going to take some photo's this weekend and I will email you. Once again thank you very much and it was so much appreciated.

Tammy, Mickey and Mouse

Hi Nikki (Frosted Pines Mini)

I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful presents. I was going to wait until Christmas however hubby had a different idea and had to open it right away. Mickey and Mouse look so handsome in their brand new halters. They got to model them for the barefoot trimmers on Sunday and I must say that the boys were strutting their stuff and showing off their new look. They did tell me that they would share some of their apple treats with their big horse friends Barney and Freedom as well as Chuck the Cow and Goatie McGoat also got a little taste as well. They however are going to wait until Christmas morning to have their Stud Muffin Christmas Treat. I am going to take some photo's this weekend and I will email you. Once again thank you very much and it was so much appreciated.

Tammy, Mickey and Mouse
So glad that they arrived, AND THEY FIT, that makes my day, I was so worried lol hope they arent fighting over colors and hope they like the treats, I had lots of fun shopping for you!!!

Got my first secret santa gift today, and temptation won
default_new_rofl.gif
Thank you thank you Liz Visser (appymini)

everything was nicely wrapped and everything was wonderful.

I got a beautiful pillow with crocheted( think I spelled that right lol) with 2 horse heads on the front and a green bottom, did you make it?

I also got a nightlight that will help me find the bathroom better lol, hate turning on lights in the night, some calendars and day planners with art and horses that will be great for keeping breeding records, a horse note pad that will be my new grocery list, a blue jelly scrubber, I love them for washing horses, so will be well used come summer and pretty knit green mitts ( did you do these as well) I work as a large animal vet tech so am outside quite often in winter so these will come in quite handy and keep my hands warm. thanks I love it
default_wub.png

WHOOP!!

Got a giant box from Jacks Thunder! Holy cow!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png

It's so big I'm afraid to open it!

I don't open gifts until Christmas, so Leya, it is gift wrapped inside?

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Got it!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Yeah!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Yes everything is wrapped!!! So PLEASE open it and let me know if the top gift made it!(you should know just by picking it up
default_yes.gif
)Each one has a tag but read them after you open the gifts themselves!! Enjoy!!!
default_wub.png

Thank You for doing this! It was sooooo much fun to find just the right gifts for you!!

(I just wanted to add.. Isn't it fun to get a huge box in the mail!!
default_laugh.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiny Hooves, I LOVE my present!!!!! The pumpkin bread was SO GOOD!! The throw will be great, and I have needed another grooming carrier for forever!!! The brushes are great!! I wish I could hug you!

Heart K ranch I am so glad you liked everything! You know I carry my grooming tool's around in a 5 gal bucket and I thought that carrier with all the tool's was really neat!

It is kinda funny with the pumpkin bread. I make it once a year once it starts getting cooler. My husband LOVES it and just as soon as Sept/Oct get's here he is almost begging for it (I guess I spoiled him)
default_biggrin.png
he will even get out the ingre. and leave them on the counter and then walk around going hint, hint, hint. I had so hoped that you liked pumpkin bread (alot of people don't), but you know it doesn't have that strong pumpkiny taste. (I don't care for pumpkin, but I will gooble a loaf of that down in no time)
default_yes.gif
It is my own recipe that I put together back in 70's.

Again so GLAD you liked everything!

Hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I got my gift today and WOW! I got so much stuff from my santa! I got quite a few quilt patterns and a pattern for a jacket and a bag and a cutting board cleaner. A large contanier full of horse treats, plus the softest blanket and fuzzy socks you have ever felt! And a super cute tee shirt in just the right size! Thanks so much Hazel! ( a mini dream come true is her forum name)

Happy Holidays!

Tammy Breckenridge

I got my gift today and WOW! I got so much stuff from my santa! I got quite a few quilt patterns and a pattern for a jacket and a bag and a cutting board cleaner. A large contanier full of horse treats, plus the softest blanket and fuzzy socks you have ever felt! And a super cute tee shirt in just the right size! Thanks so much Hazel! ( a mini dream come true is her forum name)

Happy Holidays!

Tammy Breckenridge

Tammy, I'm so glad you liked all your gifts. I had so much fun picking them out for you. Hope your guys enjoy their treats. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I already posted that my package came from Texas. (Pak N' Ship label says 'Porter, Texas' and Bev Allen at the top). Today I almost broke down and opened it! I am trying to wait until Christmas morning; but the more I read and see on here, the harder it becomes! I was telling my Mom over the phone that I was caving and she talked me out of opening it yet!
default_nono.gif
So I am still hanging in there in suspense!
default_impatient.jpg

Im starting to get worried that my ss person has'nt replied or has'nt recieved their gift. I sent it out weeks ago. I hope it gets there soon!
default_sad.png

I got my SS gift today from Mickey And Mouse. I got some horse treats, a lead rope, a wind spinner and some neat bells. I like everything. Thanks!

DSC04668.JPG

I decided not to open mine until my person got hers, but it is getting really hard so I hope it gets there soon! I checked the post office and the last tracking I could get was that it left the Chicago sorting facility on December 9 and was enroute to its destination via priority mail so it should arrive there very soon.

My second gift said that it arrived last saturday, so I hope that my person posts soon to say that they got it so that I know for sure

I am going to send a link to the ones left to ask them to be sure & post here when they get their gift.
default_smile.png

I love seeing all the goodies!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Still no word from the person who I sent the gift to.....
default_wacko.png

I still haven't heard anything and I posted my parcel 2 weeks ago
no.gif
Also no boxes for me in the mail box yet. Do you think that my SS found out that I have been naughty
wacko.gif

Eagle, your Santa sent it off a long time ago! She is worried!!! Can you ask your PO? She is trying to look into it from her end too. I hope it's not hung up anywhere!

Back