Poor Joe..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The answer was given to him and others. His tax increase would be 3 percent above what it is currently for a small business that makes 250,000. +

The answer was given to him and others. His tax increase would be 3 percent above what it is currently for a small business that makes 250,000. +
Oh my..Bingo...
default_wacko.png
default_no.gif

Obama is talking about raising payroll tax, dividend tax, capital gains tax.

Do I make 250K+, No! (Obama does) but I know I will get hit with his welfare program. It takes more than 1% population to carry 50% bottom population. Even if we don't raise payroll tax, the deficit will weaken our US Dollars and that means inflation - food, gas, groceries, etc.

Just think....don't fall into the old political tricks : the riches are evil, the poor are victim. America is the land of opportunity who reward people based on merits (in most cases anyways). How did Obama get his education?? He said he was fortunate..huh? .

It's so popular back in the 60 and 70s when communists party tried to sway people their way and put the intellectuals/riches as scapegoats in every problem

Ya know, I'm starting to feel a little sick to my stomach at some of the posts I've seen in the last day or two...wow...

All misinformation (and there has been a lot of it), sneering, baiting and
default_new_rofl.gif
aside.... whoever is elected is going to raise your taxes at some point - no matter what they say now. There is no choice with the mess we are in now. So pointing fingers serves no purpose... Read my lips - no new taxes.. does that ring a bell?
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO the attacks and invasion of privacy of Joe The Plumber is disgracesful. The democrats and those people who have supported them in this conduct should be ashamed. Regardless of whether Joe is a certified plumber or not, whether he owns the business or is planning to buy one or not, whether he makes $250,000 or not, whether he owes $1200 in back taxes or not, is totally immaterial.

I thought when I heard Obama's response to Joe that he (Obama) had just shot himself in the foot. The subsequent attacks on Joe seem to support that. He is just an average citizen who had an opportunity to ask a presidential candidate a question. The fact that the answer has caused Obama problems in no way justifies the attacks!!

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/20...d-the-weal.html

Donna, I so agree. Can't wait to see Joe on Huckabee Saturday night. Should be interesting.
Bassett..Hannity has part two of the Obama investigation on Sunday night..might want to watch it..!

IMO the attacks and invasion of privacy of Joe The Plumber is disgracesful. The democrats and those people who have supported them in this conduct should be ashamed. Regardless of whether Joe is a certified plumber or not, whether he owns the business or is planning to buy one or not, whether he makes $250,000 or not, whether he owes $1200 in back taxes or not, is totally immaterial.
I thought when I heard Obama's response to Joe that he (Obama) had just shot himself in the foot. The subsequent attacks on Joe seem to support that. He is just an average citizen who had an opportunity to ask a presidential candidate a question. The fact that the answer has caused Obama problems in no way justifies the attacks!!

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you for posting this link. It is quite clear what Obama was trying to get across. I can't see where he shot himself (Obama) in the foot. I guess everyone interprets things the way they wish to interpret them. Amazing how folks can spin things to get a different interpretation of what is trying to be conveyed.[/SIZE]

Joy

Donna, I so agree. Can't wait to see Joe on Huckabee Saturday night. Should be interesting.
Bassett..Hannity has part two of the Obama investigation on Sunday night..might want to watch it..!

Oh definitely, I wouldn't miss it. Thanks for the reminder. LIsten up everybody.
default_saludando.gif

I agree that his personal life is private. He said he wanted to buy a business and wanted to know if his taxes would go up. I believe that the democratic candidate said it would if "Joe" made a salary or had a personal income of $250,000 (afer allowable deductions". I don't think anyone is disputing that but McCain/Palim seem to forget the fact of "$250,000 and are trying to make it seem that everyone is going to be taxed more under the democrats. It's a tactic that the republicans are using over and over again, ad nauseum
default_smileypuke.gif

Its sad how many people state that they are afraid that the government will come and take away what they have worked so hard for. Wonder what propaganda bs they have read, or heard to state that, when its just NOT FACT and just not true.

Yup, can just see Obamas guestapo running around taking homes from the 'rich' and giving them to the poor
default_wacko.png
Part of me wonders how blind in their hatred these people must be that they refuse to read the facts or even learn them.

A few days ago someone made a comment on one of these threads about the young people vs the older people on the forum. I've given it some thought and can see how and why that might happen. It's because we older people have worked harder and LONGER for what we have than the younger people have. A lot of us have worked longer than some of you have lived. We don't want to see our lifes work flushed down the toilet in the name of sharing the wealth.

.....its just NOT FACT and just not true.
Pepi how do you KNOW it's not true? I understand that since you're a Obama supporter you don't want to think so, but let's face it, none of us know what may or may not happen. We vote for the person we want to win and pray that our decision was a good one. Unless we're inside their heads that's all we can do.

I can't speak for others but I'm not blind (I can see perfectly well, thank you) and I hold no "hatred" for "these people". Frankly I resent your inference that I'm not as smart or as well informed as you just because I disagree.

Its sad how many people state that they are afraid that the government will come and take away what they have worked so hard for. Wonder what propaganda bs they have read, or heard to state that, when its just NOT FACT and just not true.Yup, can just see Obamas guestapo running around taking homes from the 'rich' and giving them to the poor
default_wacko.png
Part of me wonders how blind in their hatred these people must be that they refuse to read the facts or even learn them.
I think you are putting ideas in peoples minds. I don't think anyone thinks Obama is going to take their HOME away and give it to someone else like you are saying. Now doesn't this remark I just said sound stupid. Just like yours. It is only an opinion but it doesn't HAVE to agree with yours. Okay?

AND just HOW do you know what you say is TRUE and everyone else is full of it? Maybe we think ours is true and yours isn't. Only peoples opinions. Don't take it to heart so much. We are all only expressing OUR opinions. Not yours.

And McCain/Palin is the one abusing this Joe idiot guy..
Ah come on ML - don't you think that is uncalled for? Why is he an idiot? Seriously?

BUT.. as always McCain/Palin like to lie to public.. dirtballs!
Obama & Biden have also told their share of untruths, half truths & no truths but they aren't dirtballs. Actually if we called Obama that we would be jumped on immediately for being a racist.
default_oops.gif

Latest posts

Back