Pony Precepts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, Thank you for the link to your wonderful post and for introducing me to a new and wonderful blog.

As a musician, visual artist, and writer I've always been fascinated by the "cross-pollination" that goes on between the different aspects of my life. Whereas professors and early mentors advised me to focus on one one career, I've found my varied interests to be of continual benefit in each field.

My horses now add even more to the depth and richness of my life. I still, however, get raised eyebrows from those who simply do not understand living in multiple worlds.

I hope to read more about your driving adventures with your pony, both here and on the ArtsBlog.

(Have you checked out the Driving Board of this forum?)

John, Thank you for the link to your wonderful post and for introducing me to a new and wonderful blog.

As a musician, visual artist, and writer I've always been fascinated by the "cross-pollination" that goes on between the different aspects of my life. Whereas professors and early mentors advised me to focus on one one career, I've found my varied interests to be of continual benefit in each field.

My horses now add even more to the depth and richness of my life. I still, however, get raised eyebrows from those who simply do not understand living in multiple worlds.

I hope to read more about your driving adventures with your pony, both here and on the ArtsBlog.

(Have you checked out the Driving Board of this forum?)

Thanks, and will check out Driving Board.

Back