pmc awards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying j

Reaction score
We are going to have a high point pmc award at nationals and a end of the year high point pmc award for the adults. There has been a youth and starting this year we will have an adult award. i am in the process of getting sponsers .anyone interested in helping to sponser can contact me. anyone have any suggestions on what the award should be for nationals and what the award should be for the end of the year? suggestions welcomed

BUMMER, your title says PMS awards... I thought I could win one.

Eitherway.. Plaques are my favorite things to win. They're so easy to display with their versatility - lean 'em on a shelf, or hang them on a wall.

We'd be glad to work with you in any way we can on these awards. Maybe you can find some ideas on our website, we've got lots of pictures. We are doing the AMHR Nationals Youth Trophies and will be set up with Star Lake Tack. We can do plaques or glass etch jaded glass, etc. Take a look at some of our pics www.cherokeestables.com

You can email me at [email protected]

Connie

Latest posts

Back