Please, your prayers are needed tomorrow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_H

Reaction score
Tomorrow My husband is having a PET scan This scan goes over his whole body to detect cancer anywhere else besides his neck

Then to Dana Farber in Boston to meet with the oncologists for the results and prognosis & treatment plan

I am so scared- the surgeon hinted at lung cancer

Please Please please please send prayers his way I can't lose him!

pray.gif
wub.gif

I will be keeping you both in my prayers.

Positive thoughts and prayers are with you both, Linda.

MA

Prayers for you for the strenght you'll need and for your husband's results.

I know you probably won't get the results soon(unless your radiologists are better about getting reports to the docs than ours are), maybe not until after Christmas. But please keep us updated. Of course you have our prayers....and after all, it's Christmas......what better time to have prayers answered?

[SIZE=14pt]Prayers for you both!!!![/SIZE]

Barbie

PRAYERS and healing thoughts sent to your husband. Prayers and HUGS sent to you Linda.

Please God, please!
pray.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Linda, You are both in my prayers..... being a nurse makes everything even harder because we know what can happen and tend then to expect the worst. God Bless you.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I know you must be so frightened... Don't be afraid to find someone, family, friend, clergy, to lean on. You need support too, so you can stay strong for hubby. You and hubby have our prayers.

Back