Responding to Barbie's thread. I replied there but I also

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
My Goodness! I was emailed this link.... I had no idea you all were still praying for me . Truth of the matter is, I just don't know which way is up anymore much less which direction to turn . When the Drs said it was probably bone cancer, I think I fainted. Don't remember anything past that. Art was there with me, as always. NOT what I ever imagined could happen with this disease. So far the spots they found are on my ribs and left lung. Drs think it has spread to my legs and right arm because of the pain and difficulty I have with them. Been a loooooong past few nights. I have decided if it is past a stage 2, I WILL NOT have treatments. Art supports me on this. Bone cancer stage 3= Chemo-Radiation possible loss of limb(s) and months of life. Stage 4= Loss of limb(s)and of course certain death. The survival rate is <60% 3-5 years Stage 1 and 2 with bone removal. I am numb as a type this. My Lord has tested me to my limits. I have a wonderful family that is very supportive and is coming in from out of state, already getting the paperwork done to see if they may be a match, (If I need bone marrow). I have a huge extended family. We are praying that the Drs are wrong, but preparing for the worse. They feel pretty confidant as when the Xray showed a spot, I was sent right to CT Scan, and knew the results an hour later. Drs have me schedueled for PET Scan on first available, next Wed.

I will let you know the result as soon as I can. We will CONTINUE to fight this D$#@!ED ALIEN. Till I take my last breath. I just hope and pray that NO ONE else gets this dreadful disease. But if they do, they will have the advantage that I did not have, a case study, that will help the Drs involved to help them. I guess this is what Jesus has me here for, to save another life down the road. Who knows, maybe someone you know. REO, I am soooo very sorry that I have not came by yet. Please, Please, understand it is more than I handle at this time, much less having you handle it too. Thank you my Forum Family...As I close this, know that I am in tears having soooo many people that I have never met, love and care so deeply about my Family and I...You are truely a blessing to anyone you meet...God Bless...Theresa and Art

rockin r,

Can anyone be tested for bone marrow transfer to see if they are a match? I know I would gladly do it for you and I'll bet there's lots of others that would too.

Pam

default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby
default_crybaby.gif

My heart & soul hurts. There are not even words! But I know that you know what I feel. You know me so well.

If anyone can be tested as a possible match, anything I have is yours Sis. I wish there was something I could give to make this all go away!

My love to you all.

Oh Theresa, I am so sorry to hear this. It just seems like you keep drawing the short straw.

I wish I could donate marrow, but mine is a bit defective.

For the others, the test to see if you would be a match is a simple blood test that you could have drawn anywhere.

We should start an LB bone marrow drive! Would love to hear that people get tested and even if they aren't a match for Theresa, they could be a match for someone else in the same boat.

Oh Theresa. There are no words. It is devastating to us to hear what you are going through. I hope there is a bone marrow match for you quickly. And I am praying that your pain can be reduced fast!!! I am sorry this has happened to you. Your forum family loves you and Art, and wish we could help.

Theresa, know that you are constantly in my prayers. May the good Lord hold you in His healing hands.

Oh Theresa, I am so sorry to hear this. It just seems like you keep drawing the short straw.

I wish I could donate marrow, but mine is a bit defective.

For the others, the test to see if you would be a match is a simple blood test that you could have drawn anywhere.

We should start an LB bone marrow drive! Would love to hear that people get tested and even if they aren't a match for Theresa, they could be a match for someone else in the same boat.

This is SUCH a great idea! I have no idea how to go about doing it, but if anyone else does and would be willing to take on the organizing of it, I'd be happy to join and become a possible bone marrow donor.

Look Theresa, you are causing even more good to happen for others! Now for some good to head your way, it's about time! Keep us updated ok? Praying for good news from that Petscan.

Theresa and Art I am so sorry to hear this, I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers and hope that something can be done for you.

<HUGS> Yvonne

I am sooo very sorry and my heart breaks for you and ART. You have been so strong thru all of this and to get this handed to you. All I can do is pray for you and the Doctors

Therese, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Art and your family for strength and peace. You have been such a pillar of strength through all your trials and are truly the epitome of bravery as you face your trials. I'm praying that the dr's will be able to help you.

Oh Theresa, my heart breaks. I just dont have the words for this... Hugs to you and Art

Latest posts

Back