Please Welcome My New Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You So Much for the kind words. I just wish I didn't have to wait so long
default_smile.png

Well in 2010 he'll be AMHR LOL
default_smile.png
But I think we have to have a few classes this year to qulaify for area.

Plus I'm going to the states so maybe he can go to one there
default_smile.png
I kind of bought him to be my future all around show gelding in AMHR so we have some serious bonding to do :D

Oh yes I am senidng in a order for a purple Winter blanket and of course purple halter
default_wacko.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations Devon on your beautiful new boy. I know you are excited and February 15th will be here before you know it. He will look great in purple for that fact any color.

Arlene

Quite the handsome man you are getting there!. Good luck with all your dreams with him.

Congratulations Devon! Another gorgeous horse. WOW! You guys are going to be kicking butt wherever you go!
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cool guy! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with him in both halter and performance.

Gorgeous! Congratulations to you Devon! I can really feel your excitement - I love when emotions come right on through a thread! I'm very happy for you and wish you all the luck in the world with your new boy!

Don't worry Devon , Your Boy has PLENTY OF HAIR !!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
He will do just fine...

Congrats Devvv!
default_smile.png
i cant wait til i get to meet him! im so excited
default_wub.png
default_rolleyes.gif

finally you've got one BIG enough to look mine in the eyes LOL
default_laugh.png

What a gorgeous guy!!! Wow!!! I think you are going to have lots of good times with this guy!

Good luck with your new guy!!! Hope to see you out at some of the shows this year and next.

Congrats Devon, he is simply gorgeous.....

default_new_shocked.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

WOOO!!! I'm SO happy for you, Devon! I know, you and I are going to be anxiously awaiting the day he sets foot in Ontario!

I CANNOT wait to meet this boy!

Congrats on another amazing purchase!!

Back