Please Welcome My New Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man[/SIZE]
00lkovee-2.jpg

img_34932.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]"Eli" Is my new addition!!!! I am SO excited I LOVE the Rock E bred horses and cannot wait to have this boy home! Eli is a half brother to the Reserve National Grand Mare Martins Mardi Gras Maybe Now
default_smile.png
Sired by B&L’s Rock “E” Mardi Gra, sire of multiple Congress Halter Champions, and out of a pretty Captain’s Showman daughter.
default_wub.png

Eli is going to be my 2010 AMHR show gelding when miss fashion foals, which I am thinking I can't wait for
default_rolleyes.gif
Eli him self has already achieved awesome placings as a shetland and I hope to take him to a few ASPC shows next year but it's hard there's very little around here. Eli had 3 Congress Top Tens this year and ; Area 4 and 6 Classic Junior Stallion Champion, Area 6 Classic Reserve GRAND Champion Stallion
default_wub.png

Eli is being gelded next week
default_wink.png
I cannot wait to show this boy. I've wanted an ASPC/AMHR pony for SO long and I found the perfect one, I just had to call Lisa and give it a shot, I found myself drawn to his ad day after day
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you SO much Lisa and Mike I honestly can't thank you enough you've been so awesome dealing with me and I am beyond excited you let Eli come to Ontario to live with me
default_wub.png
!!! And thanks Belinda for keeping him in such great shape
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

Eli will be here around Febuary 15th
default_wub.png
My Valentines day boy ;)

Thanks Again!!
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me when i say you got a good all around horse

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Devon, you know how excited i am for you
default_laugh.png

Oh,,,and nanernanerbooboo i get to see him before you so
default_risa_suelos.gif

Now we must get cracking on the Congress plans, I knew i would pass the shetland bug onto you eventually
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

Congratulations Devon he is one beautiful boy. I have looked at his picture many times also but had enough studs and geldings. Wishing you much success with him. I am under the impression that the Ontario club show will have Shetlands this year or next not sure. Check with Lori Rafter I think she knows. Best of luck with him and your other horses you have some beauties. Take Care Frannie

Devon

Congratulations, as you know Eli is here , I told him to grow lots of hair that he was headed to really cold country <<LOL>> He has plenty of hair that is for sure.. I will keep you posted on how he does next week...

Congratulations! I foresee many blue ribbons in your future! He is just stunning!

Kay

Devon, I'm so glad you called me, and we got to talk about Eli. He is getting a wonderful home.
default_wub.png
And I know the two of you are going to be a dynamite team!
default_488.gif
It's exciting to hear that the Ontario Club might have some Shetland classes for you this year!!

Congratulations Devon!!!!!!! What a handsome boy!!!!! You are right that there aren't a lot of shows around here that you can take him to but the club is planning on having an area show in 2010 which will of course have to include Shetland classes.

Congratulations! He is stunning. I have been using his ad to show my husband the type of horse I am striving for and just looking at it to admire him.
default_smile.png
Excellent choice, have fun showing him.

Congrats Devon. Maybe I'll see you two at the shows. He is a beauty. Make sure you blanket him when he gets to Ontario as my Arkansas colt arrived end of August and did not adapt well to our winter the first winter he was here. He had 2 blankets on but still got sick. He had to stay in the barn most days and we only let him out when it was quite warm. This winter he has adapted and is spending the winter outdoors, much healthier I find for the horse. I may show him in 2009 in Ontario, it is a toss up between him and my new stallion, Onekas Devil After Dark, who is gorgeous, hairy since he came from Manitoba which is much colder than here, so no problems getting him adapted to our winters. LOL

Congratulations Devon-- what a beautiful head shot. They do have beautiufl horses for sure.

Guess we will know more about the Shetland classes after our show meeting. Looking good for 2010 anyway. Can't wait to meet him in "person".

Looks like the gelding classes will be full here next summer for sure. Lots of new geldings I think - both AMHR & Shetlands. Way to go Devon.

Latest posts

Back