Please help me!!! Dreamer is having a pelvic nerve lock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending lots of
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
to Dreamer and her family from Maine.

Leslie

Thank you for providing the ability to donate to the family on wefoal! Hang in there Dreamer and family. Hugs and prayers!
default_pray.gif

~ Becky, Randy, and Megan

Towards the end some have finally READ what was posted many times, (links to this LB thread) that the mare is hurt, not in labor.

Maybe some of the GOOD people there would like to donate and help out?
default_yes.gif

Theresa says that I can give out the new URL to good people once/if it goes private. That means LB!
default_aktion033.gif

You can donate at weefoal or by sending to PayPal here [email protected]

Which is quicker because I can hand the money right to her asap in cash!

Thank you all! You're awesome! Sorry I was not on quicker, I watch the Dreamer all night until 6 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gone today but got home and checked and saw the cam off and figured something had happened. I'm glad Dreamer is still hanging in...

Thanks so much for the updates... I wish some people didnt always ruin things for those of us that care and want to help!

Thanks also for posting the donations link, I have donated and was glad to do it!!

I am still praying for you all and hoping everything is gonna turn good soon..

((HUGS)) to you all!!

Missy
default_smile.png

I have found myself coming here first to check on Dreamer when I get online. I'm hoping that things go well for this little girl and her family. And shame shame on those that are trying to make nasty on someone's clearly loving actions! Makes me really sad for the nasty hearted ones.

But I hope Dreamer gets well quickly. She's in my thoughts and prayers!

Karen

I am also praying for Dreamer and her wonderful family. My heart goes out to you. You are doing an amazing job! What a lucky little horse to have you guys.

As to the jerkbrains out there, you make me embarrassed to be a member of the human race. No wonder I love animals more than most humans.

I just got to catch up on all this... had not had time to read it since the first day... OMG!! I can't see any barn cams but this post brought me to tears about three times already- the pic posted and the notes about her sitting and crying...

Let's also NOT allow one or two lunatics to ruin the POSITIVE prayers and wishes going on here!!! There are always a couple of nuts who choose to complain rather than be constructive or to HELP.. please all, just ignore them and not give them the 'press time' they obviously are wanting.

Prayers and TONS of hugs coming your way!!! I can't imagine such a heartbreaking situation!!

I hope that Dreamer will be come through this okay when all is said and done--I sure do feel badly for her and for Theresa.

However, I have to say that I was under the impression that links to other forums are expressly forbidden?? And the link posted above has now caused some very bad feelings on that other board. I'm not a member but have been reading it, and the last few posts have really soured that board on people here, to the point where many that were planning to donate to Theresa and Dreamer have changed their minds. They do have a point--while the caller making the threats may have been from that board--and truthfully I have no idea who the caller is or which board the caller came from, there are many on there that have been faithfully following Dreamer's sage and praying for her recovery. Mostly I've seen people questioning what is going on, and some of the posts that sounded rude were made by people who didn't realize that the mare was hurt and not in labor--since the board got that message through to them they had changed their tone. One of the last "rude" sounding posters actually came back on further on & apologized for her earlier post, saying she hadn't realized... now of course they are offended, because they feel it's unfair for all of them to be lumped into the same category with the threatening caller. Even if the caller is from that board it doesn't mean they are all the same. From my reading I see people there that are every bit as interested and concerned as the people here, so it's too bad that when the tone of that board had changed that something said on this board had to turn them against Mini folks in general. How does that help?

Meanwhile, I offer prayers for Dreamer, and I'll be waiting anxiously to hear what the vet has had to say this afternoon.

Sending prayers along with everybody else!

Is that a vet in with her now?

All,

I read the majority of the threads on the other "thread" that was linked to here. There are lots and lots of folks on the other thread who are sending their thoughts and prayers to Dreamer and Theresa. They genuinely care deeply for Dreamer and what happens to her. There may have been some misunderstanding at the beginning of that thread when they thought Dreamer was in labor. Once they found out that she was hurt, the whole tone changed and everyone started sending their thoughts and prayers. Some are even going to donate towards Dreamer's care. Please don't lump everyone there in with the bad apples who made the nasty phone calls. It seems to me that there are alot of folks over there who are really good people!!

I hope that Dreamer will be come through this okay when all is said and done--I sure do feel badly for her and for Theresa.

However, I have to say that I was under the impression that links to other forums are expressly forbidden?? And the link posted above has now caused some very bad feelings on that other board. I'm not a member but have been reading it, and the last few posts have really soured that board on people here, to the point where many that were planning to donate to Theresa and Dreamer have changed their minds. They do have a point--while the caller making the threats may have been from that board--and truthfully I have no idea who the caller is or which board the caller came from, there are many on there that have been faithfully following Dreamer's sage and praying for her recovery. Mostly I've seen people questioning what is going on, and some of the posts that sounded rude were made by people who didn't realize that the mare was hurt and not in labor--since the board got that message through to them they had changed their tone. One of the last "rude" sounding posters actually came back on further on & apologized for her earlier post, saying she hadn't realized... now of course they are offended, because they feel it's unfair for all of them to be lumped into the same category with the threatening caller. Even if the caller is from that board it doesn't mean they are all the same. From my reading I see people there that are every bit as interested and concerned as the people here, so it's too bad that when the tone of that board had changed that something said on this board had to turn them against Mini folks in general. How does that help?

Meanwhile, I offer prayers for Dreamer, and I'll be waiting anxiously to hear what the vet has had to say this afternoon.
I went to the forum and posted on there about what was going. So many of them are just as concerned about her as we are. And yes there are some that are upset that the LB members are blaming all of them for one person who did the calling. But no one is blaming anyone.. We are all just upset with the person(s) calling and threatening Theresa. What everyone needs to remember (both this forum and the BHW forum) is that everyone has the same thing on our minds.. Dreamer and Theresa. There are some that say they aren't going to donate until LB members say they are sorry for putting everyone on their forum under the same bad apple as the person calling Theresa. This whole thing shouldn't be about saying I am sorry or petty little things like that. It should be all about what ALL of us can due to help Dreamer and Theresa. At least I know that is where my heart and feelings are. Trying to help them out in this bad time.. Sorry, just couldn't sit back and just watch all of this bickering.. We all as humans with feelings just need to come together and help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt think anyone was blaming the entire other board by the posts here... it's just the one bad apple or whatever....

I think this post should NOT head in the direction of people squabbling again...

It is about Dreamer and her hopeful recovery.. can we keep it there????? Any updates lately at all??

Ditto mini for faith and Kay kay I too read the entire thread and though the first of that thread was hateful particularly since they didnt KNOW what was going on once they realized what was really going on the tone changed at least for most of the posters and they are anxious to find out who from their board made the threats and if it was someone from there they want the person banned.The following 20 pages or so were all for prayers for Dreamer and Theresa and there were several who were going to donate until they saw what they perceived as negative comments on this board .

We are all horse lovers and all want what is best for Dreamer Theresa and Art and hope all who can will make a donation to help that happen no matter what board we are from.

Continued prayers for Dreamer and her family.

Are there any updates or a timeline of what will be happening next? Hang in there Theresa and Dreamer, we are praying for you.

UPDATE*** Theresa has decided, since the phone calls and negative comments have stopped, to keep the cam up for all of those that are watching and sending prayers during this very difficult time. However, she told me that if she receives even just one more nasty call, she will instruct me to switch it to private immediately. This whole ordeal has been extremely difficult for everyone at Rockin' R. Please continue to send your support and prayers to them, as I truely believe that the hand of God has touched all of those effected in this.

Also, she has said that the vet will be back later this afternoon or evening and they will be turning the cam off during that time, so if you see the cam go black, don't panic. It will be back on as soon as the vet leaves.

Thank you all for your awesome outpouring of support!!!

As a final thought and opinion, there has been a lot of speculation about who, where, when, etc regarding phone calls and negative comments. The bottom line is this: There is a mare, unborn foal, and owner out there that desperately needs everyone's thoughts and prayers. Instead of concentrating on this accusation topic any longer, lets all concentrate on sending those in need all of the love and support that they deperately need. I know as a whole, it does not matter what message board you watch and support the most. Every one of the boards are created for our extended equine families. The whole idea is to support the farms and their horses. Sure, every board is sure to have a bad apple somewhere, but never should we let that one bad apple take our attention away from what really matters, the farms and their extended families. I hope I have not offended anyone, or stepped on any toes, but I felt I had to say it.

Thanks again to all of the Rockin' R supporters!!!!

Tom & Michele

WeFoal.com

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for coming on with the update. I, for one, am really glad that the cam has stayed on. My thoughts and prayers are with Dreamer and Theresa. In fact, I find it really hard to stay away from the cam. There is so much love and caring there in watching Theresa with Dreamer. It breaks my heart to see them suffering. I hope they will receive encouraging news when the vet comes back. Dreamer certainly has seemed a little better today - of course, it could be whatever medications she is on.[/SIZE]

Dreamer and Theresa - stay strong!! You have so many supporters out here.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back