Pinterest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatbroke Farms

Reaction score
I am loving Pinterest. Is anyone else on it yet? At first I didn't know what it'd be good for, but it beats the heck out of boring bookmarks. I love it, even though it is a huge time-suck because it's so much fun checking out other people's boards.

http://www.pinterest.com

Let me know if you want an invite!

I just was sent an invite and LOVE this site! Whoever is interested check it out!

I can send an invite if you need one!

I will send out invites- just need your email! I'll post here when I am done

EDIT: sent invites. markadoodle and wantminimore I just need your emails and will send you yours
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will send out invites- just need your email! I'll post here when I am done

EDIT: sent invites. markadoodle and wantminimore I just need your emails and will send you yours
biggrin.gif

My email is [email protected]

Thank you, i've been looking around on pinterest and like another poster said, you can get sucked in for hours checking it all out.

Sent
biggrin.gif

Taylor- send me your email address so I can send the invite
yes.gif

How do I find people to follow? I got the invite Megan, thank you, and I now have an account but I have no idea on how to find you to follow you.

You may be able to get to me from the email they sent with the invite. If not.. in the search field on the top left of the Pinterest page you can type a name and when it gives you results click on people at the top of the page. I can't find friends easily though always.

Back