Pictures of very pregnant mare!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream

Reaction score
This is my favourite picture of our mare Phoebe taken just days before she gave birth to her last foal.

pregmare.jpg

This is her in the show ring a year later.

DEX_2956.jpg

This year she is due late April and is in foal to Vermilyea Farms Bentley.

Bentleyhead_resize.jpg

DEX_3250_resize.jpg

We are very excited about this foal. She is due for a filly AND a pinto. I'll post pics when the little one arrives. Mom is 35.5" and Dad is 33.5". The foals that Bentley has put on the ground so far have been nothing short of AWESOME.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, No fair!!! How come my belly didnt suck back in like that???? I must have been on the wrong feeding program. :no:

Gorgeous mare in shape or not!!

I am laughing histerically over here I can barley spell!!! remington you are hilarious, i ws thinking the exact same thing!!! It is no fair, gosh that was so funny, thank you you made my day, that was a great laugh, and the horses are absolutly gorgeous, I love the grulla coloring just promise if there is a grulla baby I get it!!!! Lol!

Bentley is actually a blue roan (although the 2 colours look a lot alike). Maybe someone can clarify the difference?

We are hoping for a blue roan pinto filly.

What a gorgeous girl, and how great she looked after having that foal!!

Can't wait to see pics of your new pinto filly!!! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

a grulla would have leg barring, shoulder marks, dorsal stripe etc. Very similiar to a dun. This guy for sure is blue roan one of my fav colors

Wow, that is one big bubble belly in the pic! And then she looks so svelte, supermodelish! You are a great conditioner!

Her new "husband" is so beautiful. Fingers crossed you get just what you want! :D

WOW look at that belly! Can't wait to see her foal!

[SIZE=14pt]Wow Michelle! Ive got a sister in law just like your mare...skinny twig of a thing, blew up like your mare, had a 10 pound baby in less than 3 hours and was wearing her pre pregnant size 8 jeans two weeks later! lol Your baby should be awesome.[/SIZE]

Lyn

What beautiful horses! I wish you a lovely blue roan pinto filly!!!!!

Latest posts

Back