Pictures of Two of My Mares Running Wild

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
H got some pictures today and I wanted to share some of two of our ladies! They were having some fun running around in the warm fall weather.

The bay leopard is our coming 3yo B division mare, Little Wee Klassic Showgirl ("Klassy"), and the silver dapple is our coming 5yo Rowdy bred mare, Harrells Rowdy Reflection of Hope ("Hope").

Thanks for looking!

Klassy%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20203.jpg

Hope%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20212.jpg

Klassy%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20205.jpg

Hope%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20192.jpg

Klassy%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20204.jpg

They look so healthy and happy, thanks for sharing your pretty girls!
default_wub.png
:

oh my gosh how cute! i love those kinds of pics. your girls look so different in their jammies, especially hope. adorable woolie ponies running free.. AAAAAAAAAAHHH my favorite :bgrin
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

#3 or 4 = equusite??????
default_yes.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Jill,

What pretty girls!! They look so happy and content-I just love seeing them in all their natural beauty!!

Oooohhh they look so clean and shiny/fuzzy! I love it...mine look like something the cat dragged in, nibbled on, then threw back out again. *LOL*

They look BAD w/the mud and matted coats.

Your girls look more than happy and healthy!

Great pics!

Liz M.

Geeze, they're really pretty mares, they're in good shape. I think I'll print this off and hang it out in my broodmares barn so they can all see what they're supposed to look like!
default_yes.gif
:

Wheeee!!!! Look at them go!
default_wub.png
:

I just love the sparkle in Hope's eye!

Thanks, folks! I do love my girls
default_smile.png
These are two of my newer additions but they have fit right in and are really affectionate ladies.

Klassy is the sweetest horse I've actually ever met. She is glued to me when I'm in her paddock. When I walk, she puts her forehead to my butt and walks with me with it pressed to me! I have no idea the "why" of that, but she just wants to be with her person no matter what else is going on.

Hope is also very sweet and smart. She came to me with her silver buckskin daughter who we weaned about 3 weeks ago. Hope's got some weight to gain still (from nursing) but is filling out nicely and feeling frisky. She's got the most adorable look to her, like a hoofed teddy bear!

It's a good thing they got to play good yesterday because today is so wet and windy. All my horses are hanging out in their houses right now.

default_smile.png

2 very pretty girls and I just love that silver dapple! Pretty face!!! Nice to see some horses out enjoying nice weather - we haven't seen much of that lately here. :no:

Hhaha, was just looking out my window today and mourning my beautiful, slick show horses.

The ones someone seems to have replaced them with are matted, clumpy, and they are all this brown color...?

Not a shiny or a slick among 'em.

I really need to get out the camera b/c it's pretty funny how happy they are out there. For some reason, Gramma Pony thinks it's really cool to chase everyone and lead everyone on a major romp, which cuts up the pasture since it's SOOOO muddy.

Jill's girls look so appealing!

Liz M.

Oh, thanks ladies!

If it makes you all feel better, they are not nearly as clean looking today! :lol:

Latest posts

Back