Pictures of silver bays!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
solupe, your stallion makes my heart flutter! What a hunk!

If he isn't a dreamboat, I don't know what is! I am in love (I alway love hairy men!)!

Solupe....your boy reminds me of another gorgeous Silver Bay, Lindale's Arabian Lil Dude...a son of Flying W Farms Blue Boy.

DUDE1.jpg

DUDE2.jpg

Just LOVE those abundant manes & tails....makes my heart go pitty pat.
default_rolleyes.gif
: Guess you could say they are the "Fabios" of the Mini world.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Here are two of mine. Both totally different shades of silver bay.

Midas Touch by Alamo Streakers Mime

SideandHeadShot.jpg

We call him "The Golden Colt", that his barn name. Long one isnt' it?

Rowdys Oscar by Little America Rocky Rowdy

Osacr5-12-2006.jpg

Oscar is a very rich deep red color, the photo does not do his stunning color justice.

Both are two years old this year.

db_jjappy5a2.jpg

Here's our "main man" - "Woodstock North's Who's Appy Now (HOF)"

DNA tested, he's not only a silver bay (& blanketed Appaloosa) he's also homozygous for black and has had 100% silver foals so far!

This is a picture in her fuzzies--this mare's papers asid she was a palomino when I bought her.

Center's Dusty Kid, now owned by Margo_CT (sure would like to see some pics of her now, hint hint...
default_wink.png
: )

Xmas%20ride%20for%20Pastor%20Steve.jpg

Star Valley's Aim to Please (Amy) and her silver bay pinto filly, Wings....

amybaby.jpg

Here's our lovely Destiny, a Hemlock Brooks Cock Robin daughter, whose color is really BRIGHT..she also carries a dun gene as evidenced by her drop dead gorgeous dun pinto colt she had at 4:45am today and her own sporty racing stripe :bgrin

Hey Donna and Angie ...that makes you guys Grammas
default_wink.png
:

mares_destiny01.jpg

mares_destiny02.jpg

This is Jagdfalke wich I owned for two ears, he is actually an dark-bay-silver, you can still see the bay muzzle and a bit of red in the flanks.

Here's our lovely Destiny, a Hemlock Brooks Cock Robin daughter, whose color is really BRIGHT..she also carries a dun gene as evidenced by her drop dead gorgeous dun pinto colt she had at 4:45am today and her own sporty racing stripe :bgrin

Hey Donna and Angie ...that makes you guys Grammas
default_wink.png
:

mares_destiny01.jpg

mares_destiny02.jpg

WOW....I didn't know you had Destiny now Sandii! When did she leave California?

I would love to see pics of her colt.
default_yes.gif
: Please post some when you can! Don't know where Destiny would have gotten the Dun gene, as CockRobin didn't carry it...nor did her Blood Bay dam. She didn't have a dorsal when she was born or as a yearling, so I wonder if it could be some type of "countershading" that she developed later on?

Here is CockRobin, a blue-eyed Silver-Chestnut Tovero carrying Splash & Sabino.

f61ffb5f.jpg

And here is Destiny's dam "Kickapoo's Bay-B-Grand"

babe2.jpg

Wow. Thanks for all the pictures of your gorgeous horses!! What a wide variation in color! I don't think I could pick a favourite. After seeing all of those I would have to say that my guy is definitely a silver bay. I was hoping he was. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back