Pictures of our new Mini Schnauzer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjmm10

Reaction score
Hello all, A few years ago I ventured into raising quality AKC Miniature Schnauzer dogs. I just love the breed & I recently received by priority mail my beautiful black & white puppy. She flew in from Ak.
default_biggrin.png
She is sooooo beautiful. Of course I was nervous because of all of the scaming going on through the internet. But I am proud to say the breeder I chose is a wonderful honest person.
default_yes.gif

345687251.jpg

The next picture is my Christmas card designed by maplegum. She does fabulous work & I love it
default_biggrin.png

345687050.jpg

She's adorable! My mom has two, a chocolate white we got her for Christmas last year (I'll never top that), and a pretty black and white she got at the pound! Their names are Sugar and Spice And my dad has a black and white boy he also got as a gift, his name is Mojo, and ironically one of his litter mates was named Panda! (I also have a cow named Panda)

Haviris, where do you live? I'm on the East coast & the spotted ones are hard to find. I would like to breed her to a black/white in the future.
default_smile.png

I'm in Arkansas, you definately see more salt and pepper ones. I was actually pretty suprised to find a black and white at the pound.

My mom has been thinking about breeding Sugar to Mojo once, they both carry chocolate so she may get some chocolate and white pups! I'm trying to deside if I want one, part of me wants one so bad, but I've already got a pretty full plate.

I would post pics, but I'm not sure how. Spice is marked very similar to your Panda!

Ok, I figured out the pics!

Sugar,

049.jpg

012.jpg

Spice,

IMG_1682.jpg

024-1.jpg

And Mojo,

058-1.jpg

How pretty all of your doggies are
default_smile.png

Latest posts