**Pictures of Magic Mans Challenger**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
These pictures were taken a couple days ago...even though they arent the best of quality, I thought I would share them anyways. Hes starting to prepare for the cold winter...we have one show left this weekend, and then he can enjoy the winter off. I havent had a chance to get show pics done..so these are just 'around the farm'. Enjoy the pictures!
default_yes.gif
:

krisnchallenge.jpg

mnchal.jpg

momnmenchallenge.jpg

mazooe.jpg

P9290189.jpg

PA030203.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

-Kris

He looks GREAT Kris!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats again! :aktion033: :lol: :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt]HE LOOKS AWESOME![/SIZE]

Boy, was he meant to drive! Will you be starting him soon?

Congrats again on a beautiful boy!! I love the picture of him in his "jammies". hehe

yep! I have started ground driving him- hes doing awesome!! He will be ready to drive for next show season..in the pleasure driving ring. That one pic is just him at a walk! Hes awesome when he gets going!

-Kris

Congratulations :aktion033: very nice looking horse and looks like he is good mover. Wish you the best with him in the show ring.
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Kris, He is gorgeous, good luck with him this weekend. I loved the pic of him with his pj's on too :risa_suelos:

Yvonne

He looks great...i can't wait to see him in person. You will do great in driving with him. Aubrey

He is SUCH a nice colt!!! Best of luck with him, Kris... :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back