Pictures needed of blanketing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxjag2000

Reaction score
I need high resolution pictures of blanketing you don't mind me using for an educational article. Both "proper" fits as well as non-proper fitting. Horses wearing blankets in general (grazing, hanging around the barn, etc) would be nice too. If anyone has a picture of hair being rubbed off the shoulder due to impropering fitting that would be wonderful! Thanks so much!!! Please email me the photos at [email protected]

Are you writing another book? Is that why you need some pictures? Just wondering and hoping.
default_smile.png

I LOVED your article on ground tying in the latest Showcase mag. Keep those articles coming!

I can't believe that of all the hundreds of photos I have of our minis, there are NONE with anyone in blankets. It is supposed to cool off here soon (has been in 80's) so I could possibly get some shots with blankets. I have 2 that will need them if the temps get back down to normal!

No not another book. The blanketing pictures are for an educational article.

I do have two more books in mind AND two videos but I'm also starting to write my dissertation so I have no idea if I will finish the books any time soon! lol
default_wacko.png
: The videos will be finished in 2008.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back