Pics of my foals at 3 months old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
Finally got the pics of my babies optimized and published so that I can share. I just love these two little fuzzbutts! I just got them weaned over the weekend, they are doing well. I took the moms far away so that everyone gets over it sooner.

Anyway, here are the little darlings at age 3 months! No clipping here yet, it still gets too cold at night. Maybe in a few more weeks, we'll see what's under that wrapping.
default_biggrin.png

Here is Cascadian, son of Mountain Meadows Bey Durango and Mountain Meadows Tymeless Flirt:

3mo_trot.jpg

3mo_lt_canter.jpg

3mo_rt_canter.jpg

Sharing with a friend:

3mo_Cas_Iz.jpg

Cascadian's mommy, Flirty, who must have been reading Us Magazine to learn how to get your figure back after pregnancy! I can't wait to drive her again...couple more weeks to go!

Flirt0609.jpg

And here is darling Fantasia, also known as Fanny, daughter of Mountain Meadows Alladdin and Finch Meadow Silver Stepper. This girl is a trotting machine! She is performance bred, and she shows it!

3mo-face.jpg

3mo-cutie.jpg

3mo-trot.jpg

3mo-trot2.jpg

3mo-trot3.jpg

3mo-FannyStep.jpg

Thanks for letting me share the kidz! I am quite enamored with them.
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see what is under all that hair! One thing I do know is that Cas will lose his "red" part of the bay, he is a dark bay like his mom under that fuzz. And little Fanny is a roan, so she should look very striking when she is shaved off!

What GORGEOUS babies!
default_wub.png
Must say I am very partial to Fanny, wow, what a trot. She's a moving machine already! She'll be a fun one to watch grow up. Beautiful babies.

Rebecca

Look at Fanny go...Love love love. Flirty does look great for just having a baby...way to go girl!!

What do you use for footing in thier pen/pasture...it doesnt look like dirt but just looks clean and sort of fluffy and soft?

Thanks for sharing - they are both so cute! Gotta love that trot on the redhead too!!

Just out of curiosity, why are you waiting 2 more weeks to drive Flirt? Is that some rule I don't know about? Our mare that lost her foal got her figure back immediately, which impressed ME because that was her 6th pregnancy in 6 years!! I was thinking of starting her in harness soon. Of course, she isn't nursing.

Thanks, you guys! The footing in my arena is a mixture of coarse washed sand and shredded rubber. It is very soft and fluffy. Almost a little TOO soft for the driving horses, but I think it helps them add muscle and also aids training aerobically. And when they hit a smooth rolled arena, look out! LOL

I still have riding horses, so we have to have footing that suits both uses.

Targetsmom, I took the mares to another farm to help the weaning process along, so she is just not available to me until the weekend of the 18th. If she was here, I would be driving her within the next couple of days, for sure! I really can't wait to get back in the cart with my beautiful Flirty girl!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

They both are beautiful, but I have to say those trotting pics of Fanny...WOW.

Awww there are the beebees! I love Cas's color. Flirt and Rio are almost identical. I was hoping for a bay pinto but am very happy with a red pinto! Thinking of training her to drive around home this summer, her or Charm.

The babies are something. So glad you have been enjoying them! Pink is off to her new home soon. I started weaning frog yesterday.

Congrats on your beautiful babies!

Awww, THERE'S our little guys!! Cas is cute but Fanny, wow! What a little fuzzball!
default_laugh.png
And with such adorableness and talent lurking under it.
default_wub.png
Love her little mohawk and you can really see both her parents in her. Can't wait to see that one clipped. And Cas too of course!

Leia

Goodness, aren't they the most adorable little babies! You have lots of fun times ahead, I can just see it now.

Give them lots of squishy hugs, they are so cute!

xox Leonie xox

Two gorgeous foals! Fanny sure has some great legs - look at that movement. Can't wait to see driving pics of that one in a few years.

Oh my!!! That colt is just gorgeous but my jaw dropped at that filly Amy! She is SOOOO pretty and feminine, i cant WAIT to see this one clipped out, wow wow wow.

Awesome work!

Latest posts

Back