Dry pics of Flirty's little boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
OH my gosh, what a day, I am so excited about Flirty's little baby! After her questionable start as a mama girl, she has taken right to her baby as she should. He has gotten a clean bill of health from the vet and he is doing everything he is supposed to do. He has a name now.

[SIZE=14pt]Finch Meadow Cascadian[/SIZE]

I will call him Cas for short. I got a special surprise today. Just when I thought he couldn't be much better, I discovered he has BLUE EYES!!! Therefore, all I can say is Flirty delivered on my order card 100%!!!

Thank you so much everyone for letting me share my little boy with you! I was so touched and happy when I saw all of the great replies on our thread on the main board. You guys are so awesome.
default_wub.png

Here are some more pics!

See his blue eyes!

leftprofile.jpg

rightprofile.jpg

his cool markings!

leftside.jpg

rightside.jpg

Just showing off!
default_laugh.png

showpose.jpg

Thanks again everyone! Now to wait for Stepper's baby, I am so very excited for that one too! Alladdin's first baby! Hopefully it will hold off for a day or two until it warms up just a teeny bit.

Aw! Look at the bay-bee!
default_wub.png
I wanna cuddle him!

Is the left eye dark blue? I couldn't tell. The dark blue ones most of the time turn brown and the sky blue ones stay blue. I love blue eyes!

Congrats again Amy! Watching Flirty and you, I wanted to be there with you so bad!
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Gorgeous-just Gorgeous!!!!!
default_wub.png
That marking on his right side looks like a lightning bolt!!!! Cool blue eyes--
default_new_shocked.gif

Wow, Amy, he is just beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Liz

His blue eyes are going to be so striking on his bay face with black mane!
default_wub.png
What a truly beautiful little guy! Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Amy,

He's a total little doll!
default_wub.png
And his markings are perfect which is just icing on the cake. Congrats again.

I got permission from Cas's "gramma" Sandee Butler to post these pics of his daddy. He is a gorgeous boy and I really think that Cas takes after him a lot. He is also one heck of a driving horse.
default_wub.png

[SIZE=14pt]Mountain Meadows Bey Durango[/SIZE]

durango2.jpg

durango3.jpg

He is gorgeous! Got a nice head and then add the blue eyes you coiuldn't ask for much more.

Also his sire is beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Double wow!

That baby needs to be squeezed with lots of lovin! He's as cute as a button and he has his Dads good looks.

Latest posts

Back