Dry pics of Alladdin and Stepper's little filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
I am so happy with this filly! She came at 325 days and was very mature from the beginning. She was on her feet in 10 minutes, and was nursing in 20 minutes. She is a little hunched in these photos because she is cold. I think maybe she may roan out, based on these pics. I don't think I could have had a better result for Alladdin's first foal! Anyway, please meet

[SIZE=14pt]Finch Meadow Fantasia (Fanny)[/SIZE]

fanny1.jpg

fanny2.jpg

fanny3.jpg

fanny4.jpg

Amy,

She is too cute. Isn't it amazing how different they looks once dry and on their feet. Congratulations and now you can sit back and enjoy. I have a mare due anytime so I am still watching.

Arlene

What a pretty little thing she is Amy!! And roan to boot, you totally scored this year with your two babies
default_wub.png
:wub

Awww Amy she is a doll. She does remind me of a baby Falcon. How tall is she??? How can you tell she is roan already. I have had one bay roan born here but didn't realize til I clipped her.

Congrats on two healthy kids! Enjoy!

I thought she was a beauty as a newborn, but she just keeps getting better! I love her intelligent eyes.

She's just precious!
default_wub.png
You can kinda see the roan hairs threw her hip area in the one photo. I love roans!! She's a nice filly!
default_yes.gif

I agree, you've got another pink filly to unwrap this spring! Man girl, what a barn full of roans you've got.
default_wacko.png
Sure makes for fun before and after pictures though!
default_laugh.png

She's really something special and she knows it. Lots of personality in that little package. Think she wants to come make friends with Uncle Kody?
default_wink.png

Hey, how big do you think these two are going to get?

Leia

[SIZE=12pt]What a pretty little girl
default_wub.png
I'm a sucker for a red horse
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

Congrats!

Joy

Ps Love your little boy too
default_yes.gif

As of this morning, she is confirmed to be a roan. :D Maybe I will have my matched pair, with her big sis Colors, what do you think?

OGhalter.jpg

PacCrown08-halter1.jpg

Latest posts

Back