Today's pics of Glory in foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Glory (RHA Hot Scotch) my maiden mare is bred to Mountain Meadows Bey Pepito. Glory is a Roan Ranger granddaughter sired by BSL Rangers Blaze of Glory. According to my calculations, her foal date should be on May 24 Memorial Day weekend. I'll be thrilled with anything I can get alive and healthy. She is getting a little bag going on right now and she seems quite comfortable. She is not getting witchy at all. On the contrary, she is just as sweet as she always is and sticking very close to me. She acts like she is starving to death and is craving food and her pepermint treats and anything else I give her she chows down like its her last meal.

I placed my order with Glory for a dark bay or black colt to mature about 32", a pretty face with his two hind socks and Glory to add her big white star, her loving disposition and her very long straight legs and neck. Big kind eyes would be good and definately need a kissable nose. But if he turns out to be a she with pink and purple polka dots with tenacles and smoke coming from her nostrils this foal will be warmly received anyhow and trained quickly to wear ribbons and bows.

And oh lucky me, my vet has informed me she will be away on vacation that entire week. In an emergency we'll have to load up and go over the mountain about 85 or so miles so hopefully nothing will go wrong. I'm getting more and more nervous as the time is coming soon.

Gloryinfoal002.jpg

Gloryinfoal001.jpg

Gloryinfoal007.jpg

Gloryinfoal010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty-

Hope you get your boy!!! As always, I'm sure whatever comes out will be warmly welcomed there on top of the mountain. Good luck!

Barbie

Marty,

You always make me smile.....who else do I know who has their mares all decked out & primped like a beauty pageant queen but you? I love, love, love it!

Glory, you need to have that baby after your vet gets back from vacation, be kind to your mama, because she is going to spoil you rotten if you deliver what she is wishing for...(oh wait, what am I saying....she will spoil you regardless......... personally, I would like to see the pink/purple polka dot, tentacle baby myself)....oh what a liberty class baby for sure!!!

Hugs Marty.

Valerie

Well well well...................what a WELL rounded tummy! LOL! I hope all goes perfect for Glory Marty and that you get the colt of your dreams!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back