Photobucket Trouble.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Well. It seems I have put too many photos on my photobucket so now evry photo on there has become a Bandwith Exceded photo. My whole Website wa son that formt he backgorund I made to the Banners I custom made to the Buttons I cut out . Any idea how I can fix this. Looks like oyu'll be seeing a *New webpage soon . Wow I just hope someone can help me? I treid deleting a few didnt work..
default_sad.png
:eek:
default_unsure.png
: I have 600 photos on there and I use my photobucket for evrything all the photos I have posted her are now Bandwidth Exceded .

Last edited by a moderator:
That just means too many people have viewed your photos. Each view counts as a download that uses up bandwidth. Whenever your "billing cycle" (if you will) is over, they'll all show up again. You need to find somewhere else to keep your photos though girl! 600?! :new_shocked: :bgrin

Leia

I hope that you have these photos on Cd's or in other places and not relying on JUST PhotoBucket to "Store" your photos on~!~

case in point. A few years ago there was a web storage site called Photo-Point~! And they went Under. A friend of mine had ALL her pictures on the site and the only way she could get those pictures back was to BUY a CD with them on~! And at that time she was on Web TV that can not play Cd's~! She learned very quickly to have pictures also stored on YOUR OWN media.

I also lost quite a few pics when Photo-point went bankrupt~! But did not have to "buy" the CD of my photos cause I had my photos also backed up on my OWN Separate Storage drive, (Zip Drive)

I hope that you have these photos on Cd's or in other places and not relying on JUST PhotoBucket to "Store" your photos on~!~

case in point. A few years ago there was a web storage site called Photo-Point~! And they went Under. A friend of mine had ALL her pictures on the site and the only way she could get those pictures back was to BUY a CD with them on~! And at that time she was on Web TV that can not play Cd's~! She learned very quickly to have pictures also stored on YOUR OWN media.

I also lost quite a few pics when Photo-point went bankrupt~! But did not have to "buy" the CD of my photos cause I had my photos also backed up on my OWN Separate Storage drive, (Zip Drive)
I have no clue about your photo bucket problem but I do hope that you have back up files as well! (just to add to the film V.S. digital debate
default_wink.png
: ) I never fear lossing any of my photos, because I have them on photobucket, my own computer, disks, and i still have the negatives so if anything happens to them on the computer I can simply take the negs to Wal-Mart and get them reprinted.

I hope you get it all fixed up.b

Devon, I seen this too when I went to link your site with mine. I sure hope you get this straightened out. Sorry, this happened. Corinne

Thanks. I do ahve the photos on my computer and I can still see them on photobucket just not anyone else. And yes My webpage took a week or so and I am now starting a ne wone as all the photos even backgorund was from photobucket :no:

Thanks. I do have the photos on my computer
And what if your hard drive crashed? You still should have them on some "other" types of storage, whether that be burn them on Cd's, or external hard drive source, or Zip Drive, which is now 250 MB you can get quite a few pics on just one of those floppies.. And if, god forbid, your computer did crash, to copy 600 photos from PhotoBucket back onto your computer would be a major pain.

True btu 'I have about 2000 on my comp oh Jeeze Know. :eek:

Latest posts

Back