I got a harness!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenny

Reaction score
So, I wasn't really planning on buying a harness for a few months, but the most perfect used harness came up for sale! I just got it today and it is in AMAZING condition and is made of beautiful soft leather that is freshly cleaned/conditioned. It should fit Breaker perfectly according to the measurements the seller gave me. It has brass hardware, wrap straps, breeching, side check and patent on the blinders and saddle. I love it so much! As a bonus, it was only $400! I was going to spend a LOT more on a new harness. The woman I bought it from was the nicest lady. The harness was custom made locally for her mare who is now retired. She included a large informative book, a bit and a leather halter. She even embroidered Breaker's name on the harness bag! Can you tell I'm excited? My driving coach is coming in March to check it out and help me fit the harness properly to him. I will take photos of it on Breaker tomorrow, but for now, here are some of the harness. The photos of the breast collar and breeching didn't turn out well, so I just have ones of the bridle, saddle and details.

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice....no wonder you are so thrilled...hope it fits!!!

Sandi

Latest posts

Back