Petunia Vs Grace

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
Lets have some Holiday Fun with these 2 girls who insist on holding on to their babies LOL

Who is going first??

TELL ME AGAIN WHEN YOU THOUGH GRACE WAS DUE?

WE NEED TO SET UP A POOL WITH SQUARES, YOU KNOW, LIKE BOYS DO WITH FOOTBALL :risa_suelos:

HOW TALL IS GRACE? PETUNIA IS ABOUT 34 INCHES. WE SHOULD MEASURE THEIR BELLIES!
default_smile.png
NIKKI

[SIZE=12pt]Hey this could get interesting...lol :lol: Refresh our memories on the specifics on both of them like height, due dates, belly measurements, etc. We will liven up this board yet!!
default_yes.gif
: Shannon :bgrin
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: , I WILL HAVE HUBBY MEASURE TOMORROW. I WILL GET SOME NEW PICTURES TOO :aktion033: !
default_smile.png
NIKKI

Now, this sounds interseting :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: I think I am going to sit back and listen to what you all come up with..... :new_argue: :new_rofl: Cant wait to see the latest pictures --AND measurements.. :lol: :new_shocked: The poor jennys having there belly size posted for the world to see! :bgrin Corinne

Oh gosh--I cant spell tonight :no: INTERESTING..there got it!

How Fun :aktion033:

Don't give any "Jelly Doughnuts" before we get the measurements.
default_wink.png
: :lol:

*please include "Udder" shots :eek: :lol:
default_yes.gif
:

Hee hee I will measure her Thursday (I am on donkey duty when Kari is out of town
default_smile.png
) I will get udder pics etc. LOL We believe she was bred late sept early Oct in Foal heat last year through a fence!

I JUST TOLD HUBBY HE HAD TO HELP ME WITH PETUNIA TOMORROW, HE WAS FINE WITH THE BELLY MEASUREMENTS BUT WHEN I SAID WE NEEDED "UDDER SHOTS" :eek: I WISH I HAD A CAMERA :lol: ! ALL HE SAID WAS "YOU AND YOUR DONKEY FRIENDS ARE NUTS!" AND WALKED AWAY SHAKING HIS HEAD :risa_suelos: ! I AM LAUGHING TRYING TO TYPE :lol: :lol: :lol: NIKKI

OMG...I am laughing sooo hard too :lol: :aktion033: :lol:
default_wink.png
:

*we need "Udder Shots"

**you have a Great Hubby
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Oh that's too funny... :lol: This past summer, my hubby had a friend from college visiting and he had my laptop showing him all the pictures that I have in the "OUR PETS" folder because it was raining outside. An udder shot of Maggie that I had taken to send to Corinne popped up. :new_shocked: :eek: It was up close and personal too...
default_yes.gif
: He just stopped and looked at his friend and looked at me and shook his head... Nikki, I bet it was the same look...LOL
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Shannon :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Oh that's too funny... :lol: This past summer, my hubby had a friend from college visiting and he had my laptop showing him all the pictures that I have in the "OUR PETS" folder because it was raining outside. An udder shot of Maggie that I had taken to send to Corinne popped up. :new_shocked: :eek: It was up close and personal too...
default_yes.gif
: He just stopped and looked at his friend and looked at me and shook his head... Nikki, I bet it was the same look...LOL
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Shannon :bgrin [/SIZE]
LOL... I am sure it was the same l@@k
default_smile.png

My Hubby loved me so much and didn't have a country bone in his body...yet...

he has agreed to everything so far...

and enjoys it too
default_yes.gif
:

This is one of his first victorys....

he assisted Fawn with the delivery of TJ (Tiny Jack) back in 2004 :aktion033:

Look at the proud Grandpa
default_smile.png

babytj.jpg

**the cute guy off to the right is my son Tyler...he is a senior Graduating this year
default_yes.gif
:

THOSE SURE ARE 3 CUTE BOYS YOU HAVE THERE TERI! :bgrin

I ALWAYS SAID I WANTED TO MARRY A COWBOY , WELL THERE AREN'T MANY IN N.Y. SO I FIGURED I'D MARRY AND MAKE HIM INTO ONE
default_unsure.png
: , NOT! AFTER ABOUT THE 3RD FALL FROM A HORSE, A FRIEND OF OURS SAID "IF YOU WANTED A COWBOY WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU MARRY AN INDIAN?" (MY HUSBAND IS NATIVE AMERICAN) WE ALL LAUGHED AND DECIDED HE MIGHT DO BETTER BARE BACK ON A PINTO! :lol: ! NIKKI
default_yes.gif
:

Teri, cute picture, the kids sure do grow up fast, dont they?? Nikki, I can just visualize your hubby falling off, and then showing everyone what a great rider he REALLY is by riding off on his pinto--bareback of course! Bob never fell off any of my horses, but it sure was a BIG switch for him..he grew up in a draft horse family, and always had drafts..I had gaited saddlebreds. So when we went into minis it really was DOWNSIZING. BTY--if anyone is interested--I know of a spare cowboy or two... :bgrin any takers??? One is even a farrier:lol:
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

:aktion033: I JUST CAME IN FROM MEASURING PETUNIA! SHE IS 34 INCHES TALL

SHE IS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD
default_sad.png

HER BELLY IS 61 INCHES AROUND
default_sad.png

TONIGHT I WILL POST PICTURES WE TOOK
default_yes.gif
: NIKKI

Nikki, I can just visualize your hubby falling off, and then showing everyone what a great rider he REALLY is by riding off on his pinto--bareback of course! Bob never fell off any of my horses, but it sure was a BIG switch for him.. Corinne
around here they say if you haven't fallen off, you aren't a REAL cowboy. so my husband always says he doesn't WANT to be a real cowboy LOL (however he HAS fallen off - of his mule, which of course turned into a big joke about falling ON your *ss, falling OFF your *ss... even though mules are only "half-*ss" tee hee)

Last edited by a moderator:
61 inches :aktion033:

I am going to go and measure my couch now to get a perspective on her girth :lol:

*waiting for the "Udder" pics
default_yes.gif
:

I GOT THE "LOOK" AGAIN! WHEN WE WERE GOING BACK TO THE HOUSE AFTER MEASURING PETUNIA, JODY, MY HUSBAND, SAYS "SHE HAS TO GO SOON" SO I SAY "ONE OF THE FORUM GIRLS SAID TO GIVE HER A JELLY DOUGHNUT" AND THERE IT WAS THE "LOOK" WHICH WAS ALSO ACCOMPANIED BY THE HEAD SHAKE... :no: . HE REALLY THINKS WE ARE ALL CRAZY
default_wacko.png
: . I'M LAUGHING ALL OVER AGAIN :lol: :bgrin :lol: :bgrin ! NIKKI

I GOT THE "LOOK" AGAIN! WHEN WE WERE GOING BACK TO THE HOUSE AFTER MEASURING PETUNIA, JODY, MY HUSBAND, SAYS "SHE HAS TO GO SOON" SO I SAY "ONE OF THE FORUM GIRLS SAID TO GIVE HER A JELLY DOUGHNUT" AND THERE IT WAS THE "LOOK" WHICH WAS ALSO ACCOMPANIED BY THE HEAD SHAKE... :no: . HE REALLY THINKS WE ARE ALL CRAZY
default_wacko.png
: . I'M LAUGHING ALL OVER AGAIN :lol: :bgrin :lol: :bgrin ! NIKKI

:lol: :lol: she needs a Jelly Doughnut for Thanksgiving :lol:
default_wink.png
:

How did I almost miss this post!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm having a chuckle here for sure...you guys!

& Iluvwalkers...I did the same thing!!!!! Too funny!

No more wannabe Cowboys for me...Rick is Indian too.

Sandy

Back