Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diane when you have finished visiting Peanut perhaps you could pop over and check on Suzie
yes.gif
You could become our Marestare midwife
biggrin.gif

hey, just came back from other barn and walked into PN down...any one know how long shes been down and was she'ds been acting..was out in the other barn for bout 45 min

up now but never see her down during day time

o.k. back eatting...must have just been resting her legs a bit. sorry, well guess i'll watch from here a bit. wish hubby would get home so I can finish w/the other horses....this is insane...I cant do a darn thing.

Looks like she's just trying to gobble up every possible crumb off the stall floor!!! LOL!
default_yes.gif

Liz

All right Liz I'll go feed her...but I fed her Friday!!

Shes such a brat..she has big clumps of perfect hay all over the place in there..but she likes the little tiny dust bits..then when shes done
default_wacko.png
she'll go eat what she just made a mess of.
default_wacko.png

I won't be posting much today heidi but I will be checking on her and will have barn alarm up...

I don't know why needing sleep is boring, I NEED and LOVE my sleep, but I suppose I do work lots. but I hope I'm not boring ladies
default_no.gif

anyway have fun with Diane Heidi, give her a big hug from me, and Suzie and yeah if she has time she can come for a visit to check on Suz don't think it would take to long, Suzie just wasn't herself last night... ( well I think so anyway, I don't know if anyone else agrees with me)

anyway have a super fun time, n I will check on Peanut during the day

seeya.
default_saludando.gif

Well dang she better do more than think about it!! Hi Zoeleeme
default_saludando.gif

thanks for the extra set of eyes...just got back in...had to run out to get
default_smokesmile.gif
I just have to make one last run out to the other barn then i'll be back. I think the pink has gone down I do need to do another rinse tonight ( going to try the E.G.tea ) but will do it in a bit. Im not a happy camper b/c I just dropped a whole package of ph strips in Peanuts water bucket...cripes can I be any more stupid :arg! . here I am all excited b/c Barbie reminded us that you dont need to use a whole strip...just tear off a 1/3...great idea...just wish she told me to keep the darn package away from the h2o bucket!!

O.K. be back in a sec or two..Thanks for watching

So, just a thought.... What happens after Peanut and Susie foal??????? Will we get to watch the children grow up on marestare??? I mean WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO HERE??????
default_wacko.png
Somebody come up with a plan....Please!!!!
default_wub.png

AND....Addiction Free???? I don't think so!!! I've been lurking for years! And if I am Addiction Free why aren't my dishes done????uuuugggghhhh?
default_wink.png

Geeze Diane, that would be great even if you just bring 3, that should be enough to get me thru 12 days...heavens she cant go that long can she? Someone on Mare Stare posted that she was only down for about 5 min. this afternoon...but thats still odd that she was down at all during the day.

O.K. now Marty, dont make fun of me, but, I did call the vet. The earliest he can make it is Wed. for my own piece of mind I need to make sure all is well...I want to be sure he hears two hearts beating in there somewhere! but I also want to start SB on ulcer meds again even if its just a few mos. of the Tagamet...shes getting back in that I dont want to go out side again mode...even late in the day..once again he may say its nothing to worry about but I need to make sure...just dont want her to loose weight like a couple yrs. ago. Im going to have him draw blood and go from there...and yes..I know blood work will not detect ulcer but its a start.Ok. Im not leaving you guys, the cam is up but I need to type out a proposal for Skiff and he's leaving at 5am...I'll keep popping in but I have got to get this done. Thanks for the extra eyes...its appreciated!! Please dont talk about me when Im gone.

Zoeleeme, Brittle ( I like that ) will be up for a month or so but Im thinking I will put on Red Neck Fashion Shows the 1st Monday of every month...or maybe some sort of Supper Club for you all to watch....Supper in the Stall...I'll give cooking demos. Im sure hubby would love the idea of eatting in the stall when he gets home from a hard day at work.

I know

I know

At Christmas I will decorate the stall w/baby Jesus..get some donkeys and a sheep or 2...Skiff and I can dress up the 3 dogs as the 3 wise men...it will be a blast. I think I can play Christmas music too...just need to hook up the speakers for you
default_aktion033.gif
Then you dont have to drive all around the neighbor hood looking at lights...you just tune right in to Mare Stare....but geeze Halloweenie comes first!! uumm lets see

See Im getting no work done ...Im leaving you all now for a bit....entertain yourselves while Im away

Sounds great Heidi-I would watch as my husband and kids probably would like me to improve my cooking!! I hope tonight is the big night BUT its like Harry Potter....you can't wait to see the movie but then you are sad that it is all over!!

I am watching!:)

Maybe not so much...Im going to go out ..I didnt realize I left the stall door open...will also shut the big lights off...if its to hard to see her I'll turn them back on

Silver Belle does not want to go out because it is so freggin HOT and she is not stupid and the stupid bugs annoy her to no end. I have a whole barn load of them just like her.
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif

PS: Suppose the vet hears three hearbeats!

default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif

Latest posts

Back