Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm flattered you like the name Cameron and am sooo glad they are doing well!! Good job!!!!

Liz N.

Liz..was it you who thought of the name...I kept telling myself I need to go back and read the posts from the other night but i just havent gotten around to it. When diane told me someone had suggested Cameron and the reason, I loved it from the start
default_wub.png

I knew my food names were going to get thrown out the window. My nephew is Cameron too so Ive always like the name. Im sorry i didnt thank you earlier just been to hectic around to reread the posts..SO A HUGE THANK YOU!! Were you also the one who suggested World Vision, I need to track down that person as well because Im going to see if we can register that name....I dont know why I didnt ask you all sooner!! Thanks again

hugs from Peanut, Cam and me!!

default_new_rofl.gif
I forgot to say..

The cam will be down for short periods thru out the day....my bathroom toilet is not working and Peanuts stall is closest to the house...
default_laugh.png
please bare with me
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Thank you for understanding

We were waiting on little Cameron for what seemed like forever.. now we get to wait on pictures!!!
wink.gif

He is running around and is just too cute. Oops.. he just ran and fell.. it's so sweet to watch!
wub.gif

Aww hes such a sweetie and shes a great mummy too.. been watching him skip around and having fun bless
default_wub.png

Ooohh geezzz covering my eyes did you forget to switch off the cam???..or you just sat watching the new baby on the bucket the latter i hope
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So cute! Cameron scratches!

Heidi- what are you giving PN to drink?

Aww hes such a sweetie and shes a great mummy too.. been watching him skip around and having fun bless
default_wub.png

Ooohh geezzz covering my eyes did you forget to switch off the cam???..or you just sat watching the new baby on the bucket the latter i hope
default_new_rofl.gif
LOL Linda- that bucket was upside down
risa_suelos.gif

Well that was fun...PN just needs to loosen up a bit and realize I may look like the boogie man Im not going to steal away her baby...PN is so food motivated that its not to difficult. I think i'll try another short session again in a bit, then our next session I'll go in for the snatch n run!!
default_new_rofl.gif

Megan, in the summer i give all the horses Gator Ade thru out the day...sometimes mixed w/their BP sometimes just as a drink. I have no idea if it has any real benefits really, other than they all look cute w/pink lips!! And they all seem to like red and the orange they like too. Total they get about 1 1/2 to 2 cups aday but a certainlly dont fret if they dont have any. you should get 1 and try and see if yours like it! just in 1 day he seems to be getting lighter but when I sort of back rub his back the color is much darker. Maybe being in Fla. but Cam doesnt seem to have all the hair the other cute foals seem to have...its soft and baby like but I was expecting all fury. It is maybe just as well b/c I dont think I will need to clip him..well maybe just a little sqaure on his bum so i can see whats under there.

Megan, how did you find it, thank you so much....I even called the writer and asked if it was on line but I hadnt heard back from her. Thank you now I can email my niece and show her in Ma. Shes starting College this year and shes flying in to see the new baby next week ...I cant thank you enough...really!!

Marty, doesnt Nick look like a wild mustang...no you cant come take him back...I normally dont have him looking that bad but it was raining and he was enjoying himself!! Hes cute no matter what!

Oh you are very welcome! I am glad you didn't mind!

I found the paper's site online and searched "Peanut". They may have been late posting it online. I see how it says at the bottom that she foaled so maybe that's why you couldn't find it before. (?)

Glad to find it for you!
laugh.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
I forgot to say..

The cam will be down for short periods thru out the day....my bathroom toilet is not working and Peanuts stall is closest to the house...
default_laugh.png
please bare with me
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Thank you for understanding
Don't forget to switch it off bc Diane might think you need some help and rush over with a fleet enema.
new_rofl.gif

That article is wonderful Heidi, YOU ARE FAMOUS Yahhoooooooooooooo don't forget your friends when you become rich
biggrin.gif

Have you sent the article to Heather, I am sure she would love to read it

The reporter did a nice article...that was fun to read.

Peanut is so famous...maybe she'll come back and do a

follow-up on Cam? That'd be great public relations for

the mini horse breed.

Cam is really unfolding nicely.

How thick is his coat. I'd think with the

temperatures you've had he'd have come out

already body clipped. LOL

I missed him doing 'hot laps' around his Mom, darn.

I like it so much when they get their legs and it

drives Mom nuts once they realize they just aren't

going to get much rest for just keeping track of

the little one. Ahhh, motherhood is great.

Zaky was 7 weeks on Saturday and Zoe just lost

her overprotectiveness of him when the other horses

came close to the fence or stuck their heads over

the stall walls. She'd dive at the fence or kick out

with both hind feet, warning them to stay away.

She's been quite fine with us handling him but sure

didn't want the sisters or his dad, near.

He & Zoe are now getting an hour out with the herd

and it's going well - although he's already come to

realization he's a 'real boy'. Whole new ball game for

me, hope I still think it's 'cute' in a couple months.

Peanut is such a good mommy
wub.gif

Standing over her sleeping son so attentively
yes.gif

Martha,I actually like the name Brittle..it was Brittle up until I think 10 min. after he was born!!

Maybe they need to come back and do another story on name changes....I dont have the heart to tell them we went w/Cameron.

You're making great progress, Heidi.

You can see Peanut is relaxing and trusting you

with her punkin.

It will keep improving with each visit.

I really like to hold the baby in my lap and rock

them.

I'd be sure Mom had a good ration of grain and hay

and just catch baby and go over to my seat.

My baby #3 was so small I could hold her

for 2 months. She got so used to it that when

she got to big for me, she'd straddle my legs and I'd

lift my legs up under her tummy to make her feel like

I was holding her. She's still a snuggler.

Oh Nancy, you are so making my heart melt
default_wub.png
I do, so much want to hold little Cam...you know..be the big monster and snatch him right up and plant kisses everywhere!! Im sure I'll be able to shortly but i just dont want to stree PN too much.

Please though...I dont know if I could wait if Peanut pulls a Zoe...7 weeks..well that was w/the horses so w/me only, Peanut will just have to give him up before that....then later we will deal w/the other horses.

He's funny..sort of dumb though...when hes on her left he reaches all the way over to the right teet and visa versa...Im not sure what to make of it. When you measure cannon do you measure w/the hoof too or to the top of the hoof and up?

Forum Member "Lizzie" came up with the name World Vision - I'm "hosscrazy" - Liz Rocklin/Neuman who came up with the name Cameron. Glad you like it!!!

I grabbed some screen shots during the delivery that I'll post for you - so glad all is going well
default_smile.png

Liz

Latest posts

Back