Patty is starting to get big

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my little town and all the surrounding ones. They are all little farm towns. We have to drive about 30 to 40 minutes to get to the big city.

We drive 150 to get to a big city, but it's in the middle of the Bakken Oil field, so we don't go there any more. We travel a little further in the other direction to get to a cleaner, quieter town (they have a store like TSC, Walmart, Kmart and a few others, so everything we need).

Well Patty had me scared to death today. She has been doing a lot of laying around. Especially today. It was a beautiful day. I thought she may be getting ready to have the baby today. I had to leave and take my grand baby to the dr. So I took a short video of Patty and stopped by the vet office a nervous wreck. He said that she was just resting and was not fixing to have the baby. I filmed all her stuff for him. I was scared I was going to have to send him here and miss it. She was just relaxing in the sun. They all were. It was beautiful today. She just looked so big in her belly laying like that. I will have to get some pics of her up tomorrow.

they do love to do that later pregnancy, and it will make you wonder! she looks good
default_smile.png

She looks great. My black made loves to lay in the sun...I wonder if she knows it bleaches her hair. Maybe she wants to be a palomino. Lol

She looks great!! Looks like baby is doing a bit of poking out her sides? Or is it just the angle of the picture?

Hang in there.... We haven't lost an owner yet!!!

She looks great and has some more "shopping" to do as well...

Aren't those "false alarms" fun?? You are doing great, keep hanging in there.

So the weather is nasty, wet and cold. Patty is doing good. I have her by herself. She is warm and dry. Her baby was kicking pretty hard while she was eating tonight. I don't understand Peanut and Wishbone. They were soaking wet today. They have no reason to be wet. They have a stall and a lean to if they don't want to be together. They had dried off some this evening. I am glad that Patty is staying in.

Sounds like she is doing great Kim.

Sending you some warmer weather, not that we have had a lot this summer, but happy to share
default_smile.png

My four minis would rather stand in the rain , only my stallion goes for cover and hes supposed to be the tough one LOL

I will go get some. It is another rainy day. There is a little change but not much. I hope she waits til all the cold is gone. My first baby here. A bit nervous. Going to be a freaking lunatic when she has it. Lol

My goodness she is LOW lol, Such a pretty Momma to be!

She is looking good, and we hope she'll take the time to grow a nice udder for you.

She is looking great. I was nervous with my first foal too but all the Moms here on the board will help you and you are going to love having a foal. They are so much fun. She's a lovely mare and looks nice and warm and toasty dry.

Latest posts

Back