Patty is starting to get big

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on a beautiful filly!

Come on filly fairy... make a visit to my place Please
default_pray.gif

Something funny. My son who brought the ponies here and started all this, he does not like his girl friends barrel and race horses. He is actually quite intimidated by them. He has been saying that I spoil ours. He is now calling the baby his pony and is very protective. He says he is going to teach it to ride shot gun in his truck, so it can be his riding buddy. Lol but really he is loving it! Probably upsets his girlfriend bc he want have anything to do with hers.

So is there a sign up sheet for this "filly fairy"? Cause I got a time and date I would like. But I also want it sunny with blue sky's. Is that possible? Or is she/he just a baby giver? Lol.

AWWWWeeee Look what I missed!! Have you named your pretty girl yet?

Congratulations and HAPPY Bday!

My hubby AND our 1st daughter's Bdays were yesterday (23 March) - and we celebrated on Saturday...

Lol Rebecca!

No Paula, we have not named her yet. You don't even want to know a couple of names the grandkids came up with. One just tries to make up names, like in another language! I hope that you all had great birthdays too!

My birthday started off messing around with horses and loving up on that sweet baby. Then of course house work. My kids gave me a wonderful party and cooked too! They did a great job. My husband has been gone since February 5th. He will be home April 8th. The kids did a wonderful job picking out my gifts. Of course I got beautiful flowers! My daughter said "what do you get the woman who has everything she wants already? Why a trip to Red's Detail!" It is for cars and trucks and she got me the ultimate package, wash, wax and shampoo! My sons girlfriend got me new harnesses for the horses. She even got the baby one! I was so happy. I keep buying them and never fit so I just give them to her to use on her horses. Mine needed them so bad.

Uh, the purpose of me telling you that my husband was gone, was that my kids insured I had a great day since dad was not here.

I'm sorry to hear he was not able to be with you. But on the other hand its great that you have people around you who work very hard to make your day brighter. Im sure your call will be brand spankin new when you go to that detail shop.
default_smile.png

So I have a question about ant poison. What should I use? I don't know if I should use what I have been using. What do you all use?

This is a picture of what I usually use and it works great. If this is not appropriate, then what should I use?

I get fire ants really bad and they are popping up every where now. I need to tackle it before it gets too bad!

image.jpg

Lol Rebecca!

No Paula, we have not named her yet. You don't even want to know a couple of names the grandkids came up with. One just tries to make up names, like in another language! I hope that you all had great birthdays too!

My birthday started off messing around with horses and loving up on that sweet baby. Then of course house work. My kids gave me a wonderful party and cooked too! They did a great job. My husband has been gone since February 5th. He will be home April 8th. The kids did a wonderful job picking out my gifts. Of course I got beautiful flowers! My daughter said "what do you get the woman who has everything she wants already? Why a trip to Red's Detail!" It is for cars and trucks and she got me the ultimate package, wash, wax and shampoo! My sons girlfriend got me new harnesses for the horses. She even got the baby one! I was so happy. I keep buying them and never fit so I just give them to her to use on her horses. Mine needed them so bad.
Made up lanquage...well our whole family is into the scifi/fantasy genre of reading and several books/authors we read/follow have made up languages, too. I've "borrowed" some of those - our cremello filly was called "kechara" (meaning "beloved") and we called her Kechi (no meaning that I'm aware of). Just worked...
default_smile.png
Sometimes "made up" names are the best! tehehehehe...

Truck detail and halters? That's my kind of Bday presents! and family spending time together, supporting each other thru some tuff times - PRICELESS!!!

Well I took it upon myself on what to do about the ants. I went ahead and used my turf ranger. I am just keeping the horses out for a few days. I am making them work to earn their keep. I am tying them up around the house to do some weed eating. Keeping Patty and baby in pen and taking her some green grass.

Posting a pic from Tuesday. The grandkids were so excited.

image.jpg

Very sweet
default_smile.png

When I tie my girls up, it looks like there are crop circles in the yard. Since they can only go in circles lol. One of mine loves those prickly thistle thorn flowers.

Foals and children - beautiful!

There are so many different things to do for ants. I've never found one that really works for long. The ants are different here at the new property and I haven't a clue what we are going to try using here...

Turf Ranger? May have to try that one.

Latest posts

Back