Overseas sales

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could do some presentation of those AMHR horses in Europe?

But I'm afraid it will be to difficult to get you here for a weekend with horses?

Maybe get some speakers here?

We should wake those people up here!!
default_poke.gif

Do you have suggestions??? Or do you know people who can help?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think first of all we need an advertising campaign and you need to let people know that AMHR is the oldest and the first Miniature horse registry!!

Id love to come there but cant afford it
default_smile.png

Kay

That's absolutely true...

To be honest I think that this topic is already working also, there are a lot of european that are a member of this forum, or who atleast read it as far as I know...

Here's the link to our website for people that are interested in our club and the things and events that we have planned:

http://www.icamh.com/indexwelkom_ENG.htm

If you have any promotion material of what so ever that you would like to send to us, please let me know..

Also pictures are more then welcome, we could use them on our website, or in ouw newsletter..

Everything is more then welcome..!

Right now we've also started to work on a lottery to raise money to organize events and to put up a gelding fund...

Geldings also are a problem, there almost aren't any geldings in Europe, while not all stallions are good enough to become a breeding stallion... Geldings need to be promoted, but a lot of people think that when they have invested a lot of money they don't want a gelding since they can't do anything (read :breed him)with him...

That's also a problem... This is why we also want to start a gelding fund so that people can earn money with their gelding in the shows and so that they learn that geldings are very nice horses to work with for performance as well as in halter classes..

Right now there are already some people that offered things for the lottery, things like a botle of wine, or a breeding, to halters, to everything you can think of.. If somebody would like to send items their website banner will be placed on our website in return..

Kay, what kind of ideas do you have for a advertisement campain?

Oh my gosh I think of many advertising campaigns LOL. But first I would start with one kinda like this

THE FIRST

THE OLDEST

THE ORIGINAL

[SIZE=14pt]AMERICAN MINIATURE HORSE REGISTRY[/SIZE]

AMHR has been registering and tracking pedigrees of the American Miniature Horse since _______(i cant remember the year right off hand)

From the smallest A division miniatures to the taller B division performance miniatures- we have the right miniature horse for everyone!

AMHR breeders are leading the way into the future by breeding some of the best conformed miniatures of any size along with outstanding pedigrees.

AMHR's National Miniature Horse Show is now the BIGGEST small equine show in the United States!

Now this needs a lot of tweaking but you get my gist LOL

Latest posts

Back