Over the years Kudos!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
this Forum has been going now for quite a few years. There are some wonderful people who I have come to really truly admire. First of course the mods are a given! Along with MaryLou.

Also (I am sorry Marty I know what you will say)but Marty is one who is someone that got the worst thing that can happen to a person handed to her and found the strength to continue on.

Lisa I so admire for also not having the easiest of lives and just has blossomed. I admire how your breeding program kept improving. You kept getting more and more knowledgable about what makes a horse good.Also you sure know how to raise a daughter all you have to do is look at Raven who is not just beautiful but kind and responsible. Not sure I am wording all of this correctly.Part of what makes this a great place to be is people like these.I want to say thank you lisa for setting the bar higher for me!

Breeders like Cindy Moses who really do care about all of the horses she breeds. I know some say that and 98% of them do. Then a few sell off their old brood mares at auction when they no longer make them money.Thank you for doing the right thing.

The people like KayKay and Gini and I know there are a lot more, who run the day to day work of running Chances.Who foster the poor little horses and literally save their lives I admire you and want to say Thank you for them.

I remember the people who went to help the people who were hit so hard by the terrible storm.They took a truck load of stuff and just headed out.They must have looked like angels to the people they helped out.Thank You!

The lawyers who helped out with the suit and made a huge difference in those peoples lives. Thank You!

To me these are the everyday heroes who quietly change people and animals lives and don't think anything about it!

Thank you!

I know I have left so many of you out just can't think right now.I think we all have our heroes who seem to just do the right thing and seldom get thanked.

So THANK YOU ALL!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back