Outside Pics of PIPER @ 1wk Old Having Fun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I admit to being just a little obsessed with little Miss Piper
love0034.gif

Can't help it, we're just really enjoying her and get to totally endulge her because she's our only "baby" until April when her sibling-cousin arrives
love0075.gif

In the picture of her in the stall, I can tell you, and probably Erica can, too -- that look is the DESTINY in her. She's going to be a firecracker
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Also, you can see where we had to clip her upper leg for the plasma she got (precautionary, her IgG was strong), it's already grown in buckskin again -- I was questioning if she could possibly be smokey black but she is for sure a buckskin
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]WFM's Echos of Sweet Perfection, a/k/a Piper[/SIZE]
2009 AMHR / AMHA Buckeroo Bred Buckskin Filly

Sired by Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo

Destiny is a National Champion (halter), a National Grand Champion (driving) and a Hall of Fame (halter) Horse

Out of Ericas Sweet at Sugar, a granddaughter of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too and a sibling to National Champions

Piper--020609--04.jpg
Piper--020609--06.jpg
Piper--020609--05.jpg

Piper--020209-005.jpg
Piper--020209-007.jpg

Piper--020209-004.jpg
Piper--020209-009.jpg

Piper--020209-023.jpg
Piper--020209-043.jpg

And a little YouTube Video of her running around:

Thanks for looking
love0075.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaawww Jill she is beautiful. So glad to see the 1st Destiny baby. You hit the jackpot with Lil Miss Piper
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

She is adorable Jill! I want a couple just like her!
default_smile.png
I love the last two pics.

Congrats Jill - Its not hard to see why your obsessed with her
default_biggrin.png

She's so darn CUTE!
default_wub.png

I am not sure how much longer my mare is going to have me waiting the bag is getting bigger every day but its not nearly a 'bag' but since I don't know her history I'm keeping an eye on her just in case she's one to bag up right at the day of.

I can totally see why your obsessed with Miss Piper

Couldn't tell who was having more fun the little "toad" or mom scratching her bum.

Thanks, ladies
love0075.gif

Piper the Viper and her mommy, Sweetie, have to stay in their stall for the 2nd day in a row due to snow and the mud it is making. Hopefully they can go out for a spell tomorrow and the weekend should be in the 50's
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

I was really kind of nervous about a winter foal, but it has worked out really well
love0034.gif

I can tell how much fun you're having and how spoiled a little girl she'll become! LOL You both deserve it - she's superb for sure!

I love the video when they are both scratching their fannies - too cute!

Keep sharing the updates -

Shes a doll baby!

Seeing all these new baby's has brought out the mama in me even more! But I have to be happy looking at every one elses!!

She is such a cutie, that video made me smile. Love the name too
default_wub.png

Oh Jill, she is beautiful!!! She's not only pretty but she's buckskin to top it off!
default_wub.png
You must be having so much fun with her.

Awww Jill, she's precious!!
default_wub.png
I can see why you are so smitten!!
default_yes.gif
Silly question from someone who has not yet bred before....what is a IgG and what were the precautions? Are they a certain age when this happens where they have to have plasma?

Latest posts

Back