NEW Pictures of PIPER @ 8wks Old Today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
This morning, I had the camera out for a special occasion (more about that in another post) and couldn't not get some updated pictures of our filly, WFM's Echos of Sweet Perfection, a/k/a Piper. She is exactly 8wks old today and oh my gosh, is she FURRY!!! REAL furry, as you can see. She's very refined but wearing a big old shaggy coat to hide that fact
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

We just love her and she is such a people filly. She nickers anytime she sees us. She hasn't been halter broken yet and hates being restrained but if you just want to hug, scratch and generally fuss over her -- she cannot get enough
love0075.gif

Thanks for looking at one of my favorite baby dolls!!!
love0034.gif

[SIZE=12pt]WFM’s Echos of Sweet Perfection, a/k/a Piper[/SIZE]
2009 AMHR / AMHA Buckeroo Bred Buckskin Filly

Sired by Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo

Destiny is a National Champion (halter), a Reserve National Grand Champion (driving) and a Hall of Fame (halter) Horse

Out of Ericas Sweet at Sugar, a granddaughter of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too and a sibling to National Champions

Piper--032309--6.jpg

Piper--032309--4.jpg
Piper--032309--8.jpg

Piper--032309--2.jpg
Piper--032309--1.jpg

Piper--032309--7.jpg
Piper--032309--10.jpg

I LOVE her, she's AWESOME!!! What a coat?? I sure can't wait to get rid of the snow here in New Hampshire! I'm dying to get these coat off my minis!!

Congrats Jill! Will she be for sale? :love

Joyce

She is so darling! I bet you just can't wait for that summer shed to see what you got in the "package." :D She looks like a big ol' plush T-Bear.

Thanks, everyone!!! We love Piper A LOT
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

When the vet was out for our new filly yesterday, she also saw Piper (again) and just made over her -- as Piper assumes all people should and will
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

She said she tells everyone about how pretty Piper is and that cracked me up because I think she will be very beautiful but right now, all shaggy, she's CUTE not pretty!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill, you have some beautiful horses. Buckskins and palominos are my favorate color, They always catch my eye first but most important is conformation. All of your horses are beautiful.

WOW!!! I REALLY like Piper! Ask her if she would like to come to Ontario to live??? I'd risk a divorce. LOL

Jill, i really just LOVE her way to much !!!

I had the camera out for a special occasion (more about that in another post)
Wondering minds want to know
default_wink.png

She is one adorable foal...!! Love her teddy bear fuzzies too, makes for good cuddles.

How'd I miss this one? She's just as darling as she can be! You're in buckskin HEAVEN!!! Thanks for sharing your pretty girls with us!
default_wub.png

OMG! Can't beee-lieve how fast she's growing! And what a beautiful head she's got on her!

Congrats again Jill!

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

BEFORE Infinity was born, I figured if I got two fillies from Destiny, I could maybe let one go to another home. Now that I HAVE two fillies from Destiny...... well, I want to keep them both, go figure
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I sure do ♥ ♥ ♥ them
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back