Our second and last foal of 2009 arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on a very pretty filly.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations Liz! I'll have to go out and tell Nena she has a new pretty sister! Can't wait to see unfolded pictures of her
default_smile.png

Tracy

Wow, congrats Liz!

She is just so precious....can't wait to see pics of her unfolded.

Now if we can all get Kim's mares to pop......I need to go hug a foal and hers are closer to me than yours are.....
default_wub.png

Congrats Liz!! IF the weather "plays nice" this weekend we are going to try to get down to the beach....I'd love to come visit your 2 new ones if we do!!
default_wub.png

Thanks, everyone!

She's dry and has lighter colored feathers/brown inner ears and a teeny white belly spot that might be more white feathers near her belly button.

I have a few new photos I will upload when I can sit down for longer.

We were lucky this year, and our whole foaling "season" happened in 72 hours' time. Both girls and both healthy. I plan on these being the last foals that we breed, not re-breeding this year for sure.

Liz

Congratulations! Two very nice little girls. I believe Gramma Pony is right there and will be watching over them running thru the field and making sure they have as big a heart as she had. How truly proud she much be of these two. As they begin to grow up watch them for that certain look in their eyes that will be familiar to you when you see it. Will you be at the Boring, OR show?

Oh Liz I'm SO happy for you!!! She's lovely!
default_wub.png

I love her name!

Congratulations Liz!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Two beautiful fillies.....how nice.
default_wub.png
Plus you're done with foaling season!
default_smile.png
I'm definately jealous.

Thanks, I slept SO nicely last night!

I put some dry pics of them on the Photo link.

Liz

WOW! I go away from the forum for a few days and then come back to this!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

That's awesome Liz!
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Both fillies!
default_aktion033.gif

Road trip time soon.
default_laugh.png
I am itching to go up to Astoria again.

Heading over to see the dry pics now.

Daryl

Latest posts