Our second and last foal of 2009 arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
lailahs2009filly.JPG

lailahfilly2009.JPG

black filly!

Oh MY! Beautiful face. Is she also a Pharoah daughter? What a deal! I am so happy for you, Liz. :D

TWO FILLIES! How neat! One Red and one Black! How double neat! Congrats, Liz!

Congratulations Liz!! The Solid-Color Fairy is laughing at you, but at least you got a couple of girls for once!
default_laugh.png
I know Gramma Pony would have loved it, but at the same time maybe she left to make sure there would be room in the barn for her new girls.
default_wub.png

Leia

Congratulations on the safe delivery, love the second picture, love the mares exoression

Back on Filly Lane, I see. ;)

She's just lovely. Can't wait to see if she got Topper's trot!

Kari

Congrats again Liz.....hoping it continues to be a filly year here in the NW!! Our 2 are rapidly approaching their due dates so am hoping your filly fairy will stick around for a bit!! LOL 2 very nice fillies, now you need to add more stalls for your keepers!! LOL

She's a daughter of Columbia's Top Flight, a son of Hidden Meadows Mittey Titian and out of my mare Raven Star. Her reg. name is going to be Raftered Hearts Raven's Flight this is four for four fillies for Lailah, she's batting 1000!

Yes, we are lucky to have two beautiful healthy fillies.

Don't say "solid" too soon, Lailah, she has a teeniest white streak near her belly button...I gotta get "dry" pics of it (she will hate me) b/c I'm curious if it's common to get such a tiny marking (dad is a bay pinto).

Thanks, everyone...more pics later when she gets to play outside, some.

Liz

Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations, Liz!!!!!! Those two new girls of yours will have so much fun learning about the world together
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back