Our only baby this year..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxs

Reaction score
I bred the mare ,MW Magic Moment "Mo" (bay pintaloosa) to Hales' Farm Wind Walker "Windy" (silver Appy) last year, but didn't think she had caught. Then last week, I saw movement, and 3 days ago she started to bag up a bit. She had no real belly,and had lost some weight over the wniter.

Well, it was going to storm Tuesday night so I put her in the drylot and bedded the shelter well. Yesterday morning, this is what I found!

He's a whopper!! I have no idea where she was keeping him ! He is 25" with 9" cannons! He is possibly pintaloosa as he has one sock . He is silver with black and chocolate spots like his daddy!

WQ3.jpg

WQ4.jpg

A nice little surprise, congratulations!!!

Congratulations, What a beautiful little boy.

Awe Joann!
default_wub.png
: He's adorable!
default_yes.gif
: SUPER CONGRATS! :aktion033:

He's really nice and colorful! :aktion033: Congratulations!!

OH MY...he is just GORGEOUS!!! :new_shocked:

Wasn't that a nice surprise!! Congratulations.! :aktion033: :aktion033: GLad everything came out okay. He sure is a looker!

default_wub.png
: Thanks everyone. I went out to sit with him this morning to work on our imprinting/bonding, and he came walking over to me, stopped, took a few steps away, and looked to see if I was watching..then started bucking and twisting..and,he was so proud of himself! LOL!

Aw what a beautiful baby!!!!! I wonder where momma was hiding him, lol.
default_wub.png
:

Thank you so much,Jennifer. I just can not imagine the position he was in to not be noticed! LOL! My daughter is wanting to give him an Egyptian name. She wants to call him Hasani Amun . Husani means "handsome" and Amun (amoon) is the mythilogical god of air and wind and it means "hidden". Does it seem odd to have an Appy with an Eqyptian name?? lol! Maybe we will call him Moon or Moonie.

Jo Ann,

I love that name and no it is not odd........ maybe just unique like the gorgeous new little guy? :)

He is just amazing! :))

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back