Our newest Great Dane

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
Spice has been with us not quite 3 months and I realized I hadn't posted any pics of her here yet.

spiceshare1.jpg

spiceshare2.jpg

Spice'll be 6mo on the 24th and I'm looking forward to her 1st show
default_laugh.png

... this last pic is an older one - lil baby Spice with Saber

spiceshare3.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS....Look at those ears.

What a beautiful Dane...My daughter LOVES Danes.

She worked at a trainer that had them.

When they would show at the Kentucky Horse Park, it was her job to walk them a night.

She said she never felt safer in her life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, look at those ears! How very pretty! I think Great Danes are very special, I have a friend who has a black and white that is a therapy dog, Molly. She is a doll. One of the gentlest dogs I have seen.
default_wub.png

Very pretty. Boy those ears look like a Patty Edwards crop. She likes to do them LONG! ( although in truth most show crops are much longer than traditional crops, and can be a butt to get to stand)

What a PRETTY girl!! And what LONG ears! I just cannot imagine getting ears that long to stand!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow~ I have wanted a great dane fr 8-9 years, never got one but looking at yours always makes me smile, she is beautiful

Congratulations on your new pup! She is lovely!. We are Great Dane people here too(Yorkies too) and have a male harlequin and a femal mantle(neutered and spayed)

They are wonderful dogs!

Robin

Latest posts

Back