Our new "addition"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctinsley

Reaction score
Waited until after congress to show our new addition. We will be picking her up at the Nationals. This is "Buckeye WCF Classical Sinsation" a foundation registered weanling. She is a King Lee daughter. Can't wait til next year to get her out to the shows.
sinsation-2.jpg

WOW :new_shocked: Very nice, very colorful! Can't wait to see more !!!! Congrats!

Awww she's adorable, and look at that FACE! Congrats! Please post more pics when you can !

Andrea

Congrats,,,,,,I saw her in person and she is very nice,,,,,,she was my pick in the field,,,,but she was already sold,,,,congrats and good luck next year,,,,,she is a pretty girl<<<<<< :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Is this the filly Getitia took to congress? When i was at Getitia's she spoke so highly of this one filly, maybe that is her? She looks absolutely lovely!

Someday i will have a lovely foundation lee filly, someday! :bgrin :bgrin. You make me so jelious
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

:new_shocked: outstanding filly. love to see more photos of her. i love her markings.
default_wub.png
:

CONGRATS!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: She is gorgeous!! :new_shocked: Very flashy, I love her face marking! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back