Our FIRST World Show- weanling filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
SilverStreakfilly3.jpg

Aloha Acres Streaking in the Snow (had to get that Wisconsin weather in there
default_smile.png
)

This is our FIRST World Show. I wish I could have attended but Nationals is my 2 week vacation (not that you have a minute of down time but it is AWESOME!!!) and we were tickled with our results there this year. It is alot of hard work but worth it!!!!!!!!

I was LUCKY to purchase a beautiful filly from Lee Crutchfield when she was less than a month old. I saw her and feel in love and never looked back. I knew down the road AFTER her show career she will be a wonderful cross on several of our stallions. She has a long beautiful neck and incredible front end. And movement to melt you.

Josh Tibbs showed her at Nationals to a National Champion title. And then he showed her this morning to a 5th in the weanling filly class. There were 25 in the class.

She will be out again next year
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations.... Gorgeous filly and you did EXTREMELY well to acquire her. [/SIZE]

WOW, she is really something!!!! Congrats! That is awesome, and I am sure she will do great for you! Good buy!!!

Wow, she is beautiful!! I love her markings and she walks like a ballerina!! Gorgeous!! You lucky gal you!!!

default_wub.png

Congrats on all of your wins of your horses by our Stallion, Michigans Silver Streak

I blue By U of Lilac Lane owners Kimberly and Terry Young of Allure Ranch, his Res National Champion at AMHR Nationals

and

Kittys filly

Aloha Acres Streaking in the Snow, National Champion win at AMHR Nationals

Wait untill next year!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Heidi
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you for your kind words
default_biggrin.png
. We had showed at AMHA in 1994 when it was still Nationals and not since then. So this was very exciting for us and we will probably start showing alittle in A next year.
default_unsure.png

And her new pictures are up on Snapped by Shannon and are gorgeous. Shannon does a awesome good and if you haven't looked at her pictures before you should as you will drool
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
I found more horses I would LOVE to own
default_new_shocked.gif
Snapped by Shannon

I have to tell you I will be tickled to get her home at least for a little while
default_rolleyes.gif
Rick and Shawn are going this weekend. I told Shawn he should kidnap****shhhh don't tell Heather and Lee**** Whisper when he is there.

I saw her show and she looked beautiful, I think you should sell her to me!!!

I told Shawn he should kidnap****shhhh don't tell Heather and Lee**** Whisper when he is there.
hehehe Well.... Shawn will have to stand in line! Whisper is "MY" dream filly!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!

Am I in LOVE with that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrsats on your Filly's placings. The competition was tough

HMMM Brenda I think we had the same conversation about a certain little boy at your house
default_biggrin.png

Streaker new pic
default_wub.png

Streaker.jpg

Latest posts

Back