Other Donkey forums?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know of any other forums but i found several mini donkey yahoogroups... if you go to www.yahoogroups.com and do a search for miniature donkey, you can find them too. you can get e-mails or you can just log on and check the posts whenever you want.

I think at one time or another we all have tried to find a really active donkey forum...a active forum just dont seem to exist. I think this forum is about the most posted that I have found, and I am not saying that because I am the moderator. I have been to some that havent had a post in over a year! In fact I signed up for one in Dec, and mine is the last post!!!!! I dont care for the yahoo groups, but I do belong to a few of them. I do have to say... our part of the forum gets REAL active the end of October, when we do our christmas name exchange. (For the new ones on here..we do have a Christmas exchange anyone can join in on, more to come later on that
default_yes.gif
: ) I also think we're the only donkey forum that does do a x-mas party. :bgrin So if you find a forum you think we would would like to know about. Let us know. Come on everyone...let get this forum ACTIVE, and FUN. Corinne

Thanks...

I am on a mini donkey yahoo group, and a mini farm animals...I don't care for Yahoo groups at ALL...but I visit from time to time. Not often much on there.... I am a member of several MSN groups, and I like them better than Yahoo, but I like this format even better than THAT!

Angie

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this forum, in fact this is my first post. There's a section of the horse.com forum that is for donkeys and mules. I've been a member there for a about a month. I've gotten some good advice there, but it's pretty mule heavy. This forum seems to be more geared towards donkeys and I'm glad I found it! :aktion033:

Welcome to the forum NC!!! Great people here.. you'll get lots of great advice and wonderful hospitality!!! Glad your here!!

:saludando: Welcome NC

lol...the donkey forums I have found in the past were hardly ever visited by others. Like new posts were from months ago. They were just dead forums
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I found this one by googling "Hyperlipidemia" and found Julie's post about her Donk with the disease.

Sure glad I found my way here ...thanks Julie...lol...I don't think I have ever told you all ... that is how I found my way here
default_yes.gif
:

WELCOME NC, I'm so glad you found you way to our family-friendly forum. :aktion033: If you ever have any questions dont be afraid to post, we have alot of experienced donkey/hinny/mule members and there is usually someone who can help you. I was with other donkey forums too, but there were like Teri said, dead forums. One I joined in Dec. to this day, I am the last one to have posted :eek: :no: We try to keep this a very friendly forum, and on occassion have had contests (so if anyone ever wants to sponser a small gift and run another contest just let me know) and we also have a secret pal christmas exchange. (anyone can join in on this, and I usually post about it in Oct.) I think last year that was our highlight of the year..we had a on-line party. All of you from last year...have you been thinking about our 2007 party?? Oh, one other thing, this forum is CRAZY about pictures, so sit back, grab a pepsi, (or whatever!) and enjoy. You''ll find alot of interesting reading from past post, and dont be afraid to add to them even if they are a few years old. We dont mind re-reading alot of them. Susan (Painted Promise) was really keeping us up to date on past post...I think she read and posted on all of them :eek: :bgrin Corinne (Ce)

[SIZE=12pt]Welcome, NC!! :saludando: We are glad to have you here. I am a newbie myself. I don't remember how I found this forum, but sure glad I did.
default_yes.gif
: You will love it here
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

:saludando: Welcome NC, I really enjoy the forum, everyone is so friendly and helpful, thanks all!!

I was introduced to the forum by the same person who found me my donkeys, got to love her.
default_wub.png
:

She belongs to the mini horse forum.

Back