Open Barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ionafarm

Reaction score
OPEN BARN – CLINICS

Iona Miniature Horse Farm

Free Clinics and Demonstrations

We invite you to visit our farm, view our horses and learn more about the care, training and versatility of miniature horses.

Saturday, July 18, 2009, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.

11:30 General question and answer session including:

Introduction to the American Miniature Horse

care, breeding, foaling, basic training, clipping and grooming.

12:30 Jumping demonstration by three time World Champion –Iona Excalibur with trainer Ashley Harris ( Versatility Farm and Training Center)

1:30 Driving the Miniature Horse - harnessing, training and driving.

Playing at various times during the day: Video – The Birth of a Foal

Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Gordon & Bonnie Harris

Iona Miniature Horse Farm Email: [email protected]

7320 Wastler Rd. Phone: 937 836-2565

Clayton, Ohio 45315 www.ionafarm.com

Directions to Iona Farm:

From the East: I 70 to Exit 26, Hoke Road. Turn South (left) onto Hoke Rd. Go South thru the light at Rt. 49. About 150 yards past the light, opposite the Montgomery County CTC, turn right onto Kimmel Rd. Continue straight on Kimmel thru the first intersection (Crestway Rd.). You will then go down a hill with a 90 degree bend at the bottom. In front of you, at the bend, you will see white fence. Follow the fence to Wastler Rd. and turn left. We’re the first driveway on the left.

From the West: I 70 to Exit 24, Rt. 49. This puts you on Rt. 49. At the first light, turn right onto Hoke Road and about 150 yards down, turn right onto Kimmel Rd.. Then follow the directions above.

From the North or South: I 75 to I 70. Go west 3 exits and follow the directions above.

Thanks for offering your years of knowledge to us. I will have my work schedule tonight or tomorrow, and if we're off, we'll come out.

Oh, I hope I can make it. I love looking at all your beautiful babies! I have it on my calendar and will definitely stop by if I can. I know how hard you work to put on a very nice open-house!

Latest posts

Back