Mid America Miniature Horse Club Driving Clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ionafarm

Reaction score
Driving Clinic

Sponsered by Mid America Miniature Horse Club

May 12-13

at:

Hy-Moon Minis

10597 Eby Rd

Germantown , Ohio 45327

Presenters:

- Darin Southwick- Southwick Training Center

- Ashley Harris -Versatility Farm and Training Center

- Lynn Burgin- Burgin Chiropractic

Saturday Topics

Driving

- proper techniques

-differences in the types of classes

-choosing the right class for your horse

-characteristics to look for in a driving horse

- group lessons to correct techniques and solve problems

-brief discussion of in hand performance classes

Chiropractic

- balance of the horse

- identifying issues that may be chiropractic in nature

- what an adjustment is and what you can expect from it

Sunday topics

-Individual appointments available with the3 trainers for individual lessons in driving and /or performance events.

- Burgin Chiropractic will be available to provide adjustments and evaluate horses.

You may audit or participate with your horse. You MUST preregister!

Go to MAMHC.org to download further information, costs and registration material

or email : [email protected], or [email protected] and request the forms be emailed to you.

When you read this post please put a quick reply so that it can go back to the top of the board. Thanks

Sounds really informative. I wish I was able to attend!
default_smile.png

(null)

This is going to be a super clinic! I have to get my $ sent in before all the slots are taken. I sure hope the weather cooperates. I know it is indoors, but if it is really cold out, I will not be happy. I've really become a weather wimp in my old age.

Has anyone posted anything about Mid-America's upcoming miniature horse auction? April 28th at Little King Farm? I've consigned a terrific yearling colt and yearling filly. Everyone should check it out! mamhc.org Last I checked, the photos weren't up yet, but the lots are listed.

Get those reservations sent in for the clinic now. time is running out. You can come with a horse or without and learn either way. We also plan on having a good time. Evening party party!!! Remember besides the driving clinic you can take advantage of having your horse seen by one of the best equine chiropractors in miniature horses. post here if you are coming

We would like to come (without a horse) to the clinic, but can't find a babysitter for our 2 yr old...
default_sad.png
(child, not horse,LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure when such an opportunity and such a great price will be available in our area again. I'd keep trying to find a sitter If I were you. Hope you can come.

just wanting to push this back to the top of the board to remind everyone to get their reservations in thisweek.

Latest posts

Back